Thread: utorrent extension for Google Chrome

utorrent extension for Google Chrome

I had developed an extension for Google Chrome so you can ensure your torrents from ubiquitously and unswervingly from your web browser. Almost all functionalities are implemented; some are misplaced but would be developed soon. It is the first release and it works pretty fine for me. Please exonerate me if you find some bugs, I will make my best to correct them fast. If you have any suggestions, please tell me and I will try to implement them as soon as I can. You can find that here.

Re: utorrent extension for Google Chrome

According to my judgment, you can't get it to work somehow I just keep getting the evasion about screen. I assume it might be of this portion of code in utorrent.html :
    Code:
    var pos1 = result.indexOf("[");
                            post1 += 19;
                            var post2 = result.indexOf("]]");
                            post2 += 1;
                            result = result.slice(post1, post2);

var result2 = result.split("],");

The coding provided by the 'Allan.d, may not work (not sure but logic. hope that Allan.d will not feel bad ). This possibly doesn't exertion on the µtorrent 2.1 list=1 which now includes more fields. Might be a superior suggestion to find a more nonspecific way to gash off the torrent list. Also I glimpse from the code (and the request I get in µtorrent's logger tab when I enable WebUI request logging) that you don't have token auth sustain.

I have still not checked the utorrent extension for Google Chrome till now. The reason is that there are still some changes that has to be made. So thought to install it later. Anyways can someone tell me some more useful extension for Google Chrome.?! Hoping that someone hanging out there will help me soon.!!

You can use the FlashBlock as extension for Google Chrome. With a hard work, Google Chrome is progressing at high speed. Having been acclaimed as Windows is now available for Mac and Linux. Apart from its timeliness, version 4 browser Google has themes and now offers a complete library of extensions. FlashBlock for Chrome will block Flash content embedded in Web pages. Immediate result, there are load times much shorter. The animations will be replaced by transparent frameworks. As usual, you can unlock them one by one by clicking directly on it.

Chrome soon after began to use extensions, and published a paper with 10 useful extensions for this browser browser. This time, taking advantage of the launch of the Gallery extensions. And take a look at Chrome extensions currently available in our article 10 extensions for Chrome, or 15 + great Google Chrome extensions of downloadsquad. In fact it does support addons Chrome, Google call extensions, but there are so few that today is not an option. By the time I recommend only 10 extensions for Chrome.

Then you have some extensions for Google Chrome, among the few that have been published so far, especially interesting. In order to use now need to follow the steps explained in Chrome Extensions.
    • AdSweep : Ad Blocker.
    • Flashblock : Locks autorun flash files. Instead, an icon you can click to load the file.
    • Google Reader Notifier : Shows the number of entries to read in Google Reader
    • Gmail Checker : Displays the number of emails read in Gmail
    • GmailDefaultClient : Set Gmail as the default application to open when you click mailto links.

The following are some more extensions for Google Chrome :
    • Cleeki : A concept similar to the activities or accelerators Internet Explorer 8 but better. Enter a word or text and with a few clicks you can search for its definition on wikipedia, look up the address in Google Maps if it is a street, translating into another language, searching the product on Amazon ...
    • No Speed Dial : Eliminates Speed dial view that is displayed when you open a new tab. Instead the new tabs will be empty. Another similar option is CustomNewTab, which lets you customize which items we want to show when creating a new tab.
    • PageRank for Chrome : Shows the PageRank of the current page
    • Google Bookmarks for Chrome : Replaces browser bookmarks stored by our bill of Google Bookmarks.