Thread: Internet is 5 Mbit/s faster, uTorrent queues most downloads

Internet is 5 Mbit/s faster, uTorrent queues most downloads

My internet is 5 Mbit/s faster from the previous plan that I had, but I am still facing issues while I am doing torrent downloads. The situation is that uTorrent queues most downloads. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Actually, I have almost 1000 torrent downloads going on. But, only about 100 are going on, while the rest are simply queued up. Please help me on the solutions that can be sued to eradicate this situation.

Re: Internet is 5 Mbit/s faster, uTorrent queues most downloads

If the internet is 5 Mbit/s faster and uTorrent queues most downloads, then there is a possibility that junks may be there in the internet connection. You need to optimize the same to get rid of this situation. For this purpose, a tool that is available is called as Optimize My PC. I have been using the same and it prompts me whenever the optimization has to be done. So, using the same will fix your issue.

It seems that you are not getting the speed as the plan promises. So, if you have improved the speed of the internet and if you are not able to experience any change, then you must have a word with the Internet Service Provider. The ISP will check out if there is any problem from his end. After he assures that everything is proper at his place, check if the problem that uTorrent queues most downloads is still being caused or not.

It is always recommended that you do not do many downloads at time using uTorrent or any other torrent application. Because of this all the downloads become slow.

You will have to do one download at a time. If you urgently want to do multiple downloads, then you must queue the same. Otherwise, you can start the download by limiting the download as well as the speed of all the downloads that are going on.

Also, it will be better if you can avoid any browsing on the internet while the downloads are going on.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Even if the internet is 5 Mbit/s faster, the situation that uTorrent queues most downloads is a genuine situation that you are facing. If you want some other download to start, then you can do the same by setting the priority for the particular torrent files. This can be done while queuing. The priority can be higher or lower. I hope this can help you to get rid of the issue to some extent.

Your internet connection may not have the capacity to do this amonut of downloads. You have told that the internet is 5 Mbit/s faster from the older speed, but it may be still less to do this amount of download. I also recommend as given in one of the posts above that such large amount of downloads must not be done. It can result in bottleneck at your end. So, it is good to take a precaution.

Sorry to you guys for giving a pain about the low download capacity. The problem was genuine. It was being caused for there was an issue from the ISPs end. I had contacted them today and they told that the problem will be rectified soon. Anyways, it is good to know that such I can get such immediate help on any such issues being faced. Thanks for being so co-operative.