Thread: Status bar information in utorrent 2.0.1

Status bar information in utorrent 2.0.1

I recently upgraded to µTorrent 2.0.1 (build 19078) and I noticed that there is innovative information in sequence displayed on the status bar, evaluate by means of previous versions or descriptions of µTorrent: D (d/l speed) O (speed) T (transmitted (down) this work). U (u/l speed) O (speed) T (transmitted (up) this work). I searched for the consequence of this innovative "O" tag, additional than I might not locate what does it mean.

Re: Status bar information in utorrent 2.0.1

Does the upload/download speed put together the transparency speed. How be able to I eliminate the O= tag from the status bar. Clutters up the status bar, I merely necessitate the down and up speed and total. Cannot locate anything in preferences that eliminates it. Why overhead takes 50-70% of my upload speed. My upload speed is approximately 110kB/s and overhead be able to obtain up to 70kB/s leaving simply 30-40 to upload.

I too would feel affection for to be familiar with how to put out of sight O from the status bar. Being capable to hide T as well would be pleasant. It’s one of the reason's I tranquil utilize 1.6 on my home apparatus in view of the fact that it does not add substance to the status bar that is not detachable. I been capable to hide O from the graph but that is it. Put out of action net.calc_overhead and it goes away.

Yes, this is for the reason that the innovative uTP header was essentially to some extent broken in 2.0. We merely discovered it a small number of days previously. It's fixed in this build, and we determine to do an innovative 2.0 today to fix it there as well (by means of a small number of additional minor fixes). In the meantime, you determine to simply be capable to attach to additional 2.0.1 users if you comprise the innovative header facilitated, until additional people get the fixed 2.0.

I did a small number of tests and originate the similar difficulty - when uTP facilitated router occasionally resets the association, the interval might vary from one minute to a small number of hours, the effect might continue for some hours subsequent to shutting down uTorrent, but then everything is running generally. An additional thing - uTP runs. It reduces the speed when additional programs are active, additional than. When merely a small number of peers are associated, and, of course, at least one of them through uTP.

It runs well by means of me for a lot of peers. It's almost certainly your router not capable to cope by means of a large numeral of UDP associations. It's inopportune, but a lot of older, cheap routers might not do it. When net.uTP_dynamic_packets_size - is set to false (for using merely huge uTP packets), the packets' size is tranquil changing when an UL limit is being set.

I anticipate this fixes the speed bug as I encompass had to go reverse to µTorrent1.8.5 and previous to a number of says look at faq I comprise been using µTorrent for 5 years I be familiar with what I am doing. Why do 2.0 include jump lists additional than 2.0.1 does not. In 2.0 when you right hit it off the pinned representation in windows 7 you get a register of your most current torrents, it seems to have vanished in 2.0.1.