Thread: Red arrow is not connecting to trackers Download speed very slow

Red arrow is not connecting to trackers Download speed very slow

My problem seems quiet weird. Because the Bittorrent client which ever i am using because the Bittorrent client is showing the red cross and also the download speed is quiet low. Like said above download speed is very slow. Also there is a red cross on the windows and hence please tell me why Red arrow is not connecting to trackers Download speed very slow

Re: Red arrow is not connecting to trackers Download speed very slow

Try to Open utorrent click on "Options" then "preferences" and then "connection". In the "listening port" you should choose "randomize port each time utorrent starts". In fact it allows each connection to open a port "at random". Perhaps you will fall on the right! Now you have another walkthrough is to turn "utorrent" and load "bitTorrent 6.0.3. Do not disable your AV and be careful.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In this situation, the firewall appears to be inactive for utorrent normal try to check it by cons i will not suggest you to change the antivirus. Till it is possible to transfer an antivirus program for one. And if ever I had a concern with potential downloads that I am with μtorrent, I simply change my client to download torrents.

If this new element was rather well received by developers of uTorrent, some users have experienced some problems since the arrival of Micro Transport Protocol. According to TorrentFreak, uTorrent would be more fair in its handling of traffic between different users, since the software would encourage its users to the detriment of individuals using other software.

There are two solutions: return to an earlier version of uTorrent or change software. A problem which has returned to the ears of the project managers. According to Morris, vice president of product management, it is very difficult to innovate without some technical drawbacks. "This is part of the challenge of innovation ... but we hope to overcome," he told TorrentFreak.

However, it should be relative favoritism. Indeed, we must remember uTorrent is one of the most used BitTorrent software - and most loved - by fans downloading peer-to-peer. Thus, it mitigates that effect, although users running Vuze, BitComet or BitTornado are still affected by the adverse effects of μTP. And so for now, only uTorrent integrates this technology, it is also quite possible that it ends up being adopted by other projects.

No boost with an optimized configuration with PC tips tricks, revised up dowload and some other deci-beyond (audited and reliable sites) First rule: choose a good source and sharing. second understand how the software and then optimize certain parameters one by one. Everything does not fall effortlessly into his little hand. Other solutions are also welcome.