Thread: uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network

uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network

I have come to a conclusion after using various versions of uTorrent that the uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network. I have experienced the same by using all the versions in my computer that is running the Windows XP operating system.

If anyone has experienced the same, then they are expected to share the same here. All possible comments and suggestions are duly appreciated.

Re: uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network

If uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network, then I suppose that the threads that are given below can help you with some more information about the same:
    1. uTorrent 2.0.2 as slow as 2.0.1
    2. utorrent speed too slow
    3. uTorrent 2.0 is SLOW

So, this problem that you are facing is a genuine one that is encountered by most of the users using uTorrent for downloads and uploads.

It is possible that uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network because it does not support Windows XP fully. They may be released to support the newer platforms that have come into the market. Anyways, when you install any new version, you can run the hardware and software evaluation tool inorder to know if this version is compatible with the particular operating system or not.

It is sad to know that the latest uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network. These problems still prevailing, the officials are releasing more versions with the same issues. I guess that you must report regarding the problem to the officials, so that they will release an official solution for the same. Also, remember that you must contact the officials in the form of mails or such other official manner only.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you are facing the situations like uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network, then I think that the particular torrent application is not responding to your system completely. So, when you face such issues, there is a need to close the application and then, terminate all its processes from the Task Manager. After that, restart the application. This must fix the issue.

All the links that are provided above helped me to know this is true that uTorrent versions above 1.85 is slow as a snail and consuming network. So, I guess that changing to the lower versions is most preferable. Because of this information shared here, I hope that many of the users who are using uTorrent for the downloads will be benefited from the same.