Thread: Running minimized utorrent when windows open

Running minimized utorrent when windows open

I am immediately symptomatic of that this be supposed to be a pleasant diminutive alternative so I do not have to close the window the entire the time when uTorrent starts up. It would be pleasant if you might start minimized without the registry hack. Sometimes I discontinue uTorrent from loading at startup when I am not doing several downloading, and every time I make a decision to go back to comprise it load at startup I contain to do the registry thing the entire in excess of again.

Re: Running minimized utorrent when windows open

For this you encompass to open a registry editor and attach /MINIMIZED to the startup entrance. And if you had the window closed when you restarted, it retain information in sequence that and stays closed on subsequently startup.

It's pleasant that it determined to keep in mind the window status, but frequently I have uTorrent open when I twist off my system, for the reason that I am checking the status of my downloads. On the other hand, when I first twist on my system, my download progress is not going to comprise changed several in view of the fact that I twisted it off, so it's unnecessary to look at it. A straightforward "start minimized" choice in the alternative would be so pleasant.

Individually, I would imagine the majority people would desire it minimized at startup, if they had a alternative. How frequently is uTorrent the first thing you necessitate to look at when you turn on your system. Outside of this one diminutive thing, uTorrent is completely perfect. But why be 99% accurate when you might be 100% accurate. If you click on that link you put up for the faq, there's nothing on that page regarding minimizing.

There are more than a few command line alternatives you are able to utilize with µTorrent to create it behave in a different way than normal. Do make a note of that these alternatives be able to merely be used when µTorrent is opened from side to side a shortcut, by command line, or some additional means that permit command line alternative to be used. At several time, a space be supposed to be appended along by means of the wanted alternative at the end of the target path for the shortcut, outside of several quotation marks that might exist in the target path.

Is there a method to exit previously working utorrent by means of a command line switch. Something similar to /EXIT. I am using substitute shell (bbLean) on the Windows XP SP2 and utorrent is colliding throughout shutdown. I would similar to somehow correctly end utorrent using a script or batch file previous to shutdown to keep away from this colliding. I take it presently there is no method to add a torrent via command line and set it to auto launches an app subsequent to finished download.

When using /DIRECTORY, is there a method to create it load the torrent without bringing utorrent to the frontage. It come into view to do it even when minimized to tray etc, it's a diminutive annoying. Edit: by no means mind, I forgot I be able to uncheck to create active the window on adding torrents. Does µTorrent 2.0 encompass several supports for performing a silent (unattended) installation. I am generating an unattended disc for installing Windows and a selection of programs, and µTorrent is on the register, if it be able to do what I desire.