Thread: Speed specific torrent issue

Speed specific torrent issue

I am facing a speed specific torrent issue, ever since I have moved from my old place to a new one. I was using uTorrent at my old place for all my torrent downloads and I used to get a good speed of about 700-900 Kbps. But, at the new place, I am just getting a very low speed of about 250-300 Kbps. The speed never goes above it. I am not able to understand why this is happening.

The only difference is the operating system that I was using. I was working with Windows Vista at the old place and here, I have got a desktop with Windows 7. Is this causing an issue with the speed. Please help as soon as possible.

Re: Speed specific torrent issue

I suppose that the speed specific torrent issue is being caused because there may be differences between the plans that you have selected at the new place. At the older place, you may be getting a better speed from the ISP and at the new place, you are not getting the same. If this is the situation, then you need to switch to a better plan. I am sure that there will be no issues after that.

If the speed specific torrent issue is not related to the ISP, then there is a possibility that there are many junks in the internet connection that you are using. These junks have to be removed from time to time. There are many tool available in the market that help to go about with this internet optimization. Since, you are using Windows 7, my recommendation to you is to use Optimize My PC for this purpose because it is compatible with the operating system.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Most of the older versions of the applications and programs have specific incompatibility issues with the Windows 7 operating system. If you are using an older version of uTorrent, then this may be the reason that is causing the speed specific torrent issue. So, my suggestion to you is to download the latest version of uTorrent and then, try downloading or uploading. I hope that your problem will be solved after that.

All the people who are using Torrent for downloads must remember one thing that the speed of the downloads depend upon the seeds and peers that you get for the particular torrent file. The file that has less seeds and peers will get a low speed, while the one that has greater seeds and peers will get a greater speed. At the old place you may be selecting the files with good seeds and peers and now, you may be not selecting that good ones.

If the speed specific torrent issue is being caused because of an incompatibility problem, then it can be solved with the help of the compatibility mode. uTorrent has to be started in this mode with the help of the option for troubleshoot compatibility. This option is available when you right-click on the icon of this torrent application. I hope that it solves the problem.

The speed specific torrent issue is nowhere related to the error in the application. Actually, I have confirmed with the ISP and they have told that some problems were happening from their end. They told that the issue will be eradicated soon. Thanks for all the suggestions that you guys have given to solve this situation that I was facing. I look forward for such help in the future.

You are most welcome.........
    All your queries and problems are always accepted here because there are members here, who can provide the recommended solutions for the same.
    I hope that the members here provide the same help, so that the members who are having the problems will go satisfied.
    Looking forward for your queries and issues.........