Thread: openbittorrent not working

openbittorrent not working

I am not able to download any stuff by using the uTorrent. I don't know the reason, maybe the tracker and the openbittorrent site appears to be down or blocked. Can anyone over there know the reasons.??!! Before that I was using the pirate bay which was working perfectly. But my brother told me to download from an openbittorrent (OBT). Frankly speaking, I am not having any idea about it. So also give some details about OBT.

Re: openbittorrent not working

This open tracker does not require prior registration is neither necessary or index up specifically for this torrent tracker. The only thing necessary is to include OpenBitTorrent as a new torrent tracker on which we had already made available to other users in other trackers like Mininova, IsoHunt, TorrentReactor, SumoTorrent, etc..In the project's website explains the two URLs that we need to include when creating the torrent file, and TorrentFreak suggest a simple method for us to go expand the database OpenBitTorrent. Thanks to TorrentEditor.com service we either take a torrent file, but not our "and edit it to include new trackers, in particular, those of OpenBitTorrent.

The tracker / s are added to create the torrent, so your comment will have to reup the torrent but not the original but the content is identical, the people who want to use, you will need to download this torrent but if you put how Drop destination where there was something down. It was a great blow to the P2P torrents. You should be knowing that OpenBitTorrent is from the creators of piratebay.

Try the things that I have mentioned.
    1. First of all find a torrent on The Pirate Bay.
    2. Now paste the URL of the torrent Into the editor on TorrentEditor.com and click 'edit it".
    3. TorrentEditor will return the seeds and peers - 182 seeds in this case and no peers.
    4. For the next step, remove the Pirate Bay's trackers from the torrent and replace them with the announce URL for OpenBitTorrent's tracker, Which Is http://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce and click 'update' at the bottom of the page.

I have not got time to check all torrents on Pirate Bay.!! But After A Few, I Reached Each time the same result. Also, the scrape of the OpenBitTorrent tracker file is Exactly the same size of That of The Pirate Bay tracker.

A big good thing is you can not find torrents that at their site. Thus it's just a real tracker. I guess Will Not MAFIAA OpenBittorrent sue fast, Because you can not find it with torrents. Also I have read that we will have to wait for organization to pay some cash () for that site. Later on you can restart your business as usual with OBT.

Does anyone here knows how usenet works? AS far as I read it is something like information broadcasting protocol servers WHERE Constantly store data and broadcast it to Other Usenet servers. This way while removal inconveniences they fill file on one server is broadcasted already to other servers.

So why not to make open source, easy to setup with torrent tracker file, torrent tracker, peer exchange. This way Even copy-pasting whole bay pirate Will Not data base as it will be needed in distributed and Decentralized Become tracker system fail Of FEW WHERE trackers as Means Nothing new pop up and synchronize with this tracker network.

We do not need any trackers. All the data should be stored at the peers. The torrent files and the actual content too. A Fully decentralized, in distributed database with search functionality is enough. This way, There would be no servers to shut down. DHT is far from perfect, and most people use clients still that either do not support it, or have a half assed solve. It is true, if you have a torrent with peers and seeds, all of which enable DHT and the tracker die, you can merely pass around the torrent and still people will get it. Much like the tracker and DHT without dies, keep connected peers sharing.

The tracker points you to peers, as that simple, DHT does provide enough peers to make it a viable alternative, but do count it out yet. The technology at work behind DHT will come to save the torrent community in the end, just not right now. They key is exactly what they are doing now with OBT, But Taken to the next level, we need and endless supply of trackers and sites, all of which pointing to each other, we need to create a web of trackers Within the interweb.