Thread: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host

A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host

I have a problem with the.Net Remoting. On the server apparatus I have two NICs, the ip address for one of them is fixed and for the additional one is from DHCP. The client program is capable to attach to the server from the together IP addresses on the local apparatus, but on the remote appliance, the client is able to merely connect to the server through presently the one which has IP address from DHCP. When I try to utilize the additional one I get this message: "A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host". Entertain make a note of that on the remote apparatus I be able to ping the server apparatus and even have right of entry to the shared folders.

Re: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host

Have you tried inventory two channels on the server elevation setting the unambiguous IP address in the bind To possessions. I contain the similar difficulty. If you have previously solved this difficulty, please write. I am experiencing the identical difficulty in a windows server 2003 apparatus.

Are you using several firewalls or program similar to PeerGuardian 2. Necessitate a number of information in of your first. If you are using a router. What corporation is it. And encompass you port-forwarded. Do you utilize a third party firewall. If yes, name it. Do you utilize several sort of program. (E.g the Peer Guardian 2etc) for overcrowding Ips and ports.

At present, I have contained torrents opened from TT& iM, they are running extremely well. It's merely by means of DC torrents. That too from most recent two weeks. Router - Netgear DG834 Firewall - I do not utilize several software firewall additional than the one contained in router itself. I do utilize peer guardian, but how come it starts disobedient immediately from most recent two weeks. That too simply for DC torrents.

That leaves PeerGuardian the offender. Immediately open it and organize it. As far as Netgear DG834 is concerned, it has numerous models. (e.g DG834g, DG83Gt). Substantiate if yours is the straightforward one. Create certain that too. And then I would assist you port-forward presently in case. As far as the 'mis-behaving' is anxious. That is what software updates are for. Presently get Peer Guardian 2 and you would be extremely well.

The peerguardian is the certainly the cause, as dct's IP 72.11.144.56 is beneath blocked register in peer guardian. When you attach to dct tracker peerguardian obstructs it and for this reason the error. When you observe the exceeding ip address in the peer guardian right hit it off on it and choose and permit everlastingly. Mate, The Ip you make available is for the website to have right of entry. You be able to have right of entry the website. Here the difficulty is that most of them cannot download.

If I permit utorrent as a submission to be allowed the entire the time. They are defeating the reason of having peer guardian. There must be a number of additional explanations to permit DC torrents to run. Looking for superior explanation. Mate, Peer Guardians simply function left in respect to Utorrent is blocking leechers. You be able to utilize it to obstruct leechers whom you do not desire to upload the file to. Let's say you released a torrent and it is heavily leeched, 1 leecher is consuming the entire your bandwidth and not uploading back at the entire. Then merely would Peer Guardian be helpful.