Thread: UTorrent Problem in Windows Vista

UTorrent Problem in Windows Vista

I have recently installed UTorrent for downloading some videos and applications. But I am having problem with it. Actually initially I was using it with Windows XP and after that when I purchase the Acer Laptop, I got the Windows Vista operating system preloded into that. In Windows Vista, I am having problems while downloading. The UTorrent suddenly gets exited before downloading gets completed. I am not able to understand the problem. So please help me.!!

Re: UTorrent Problem in Windows Vista

μtorrent and very easy to use, when you open stream * top right you have a search bar here or there as a magnifying glass, you put what you seek is inside you press enter, it'll open your a window on the web site and you'll get in response to what you seek if you find what you want to do is to click on the download file, opens in a tab asking you if you want to open it or save it it opens you'll get in μtorrent and it'll start a download then once you finished the download or landmarks are located your file and you execute this file are often compressed with winzip you unzip or rar you install.

Thank you for the advice, because I just found out U Torrent and a few notes helped me, but I rencotre other concerns: in this lens for me I google search engine or bit torrent, so I selected bit torrent, and after the galley is because I can not understand how to move in u torrent. I am using u torrent but it is 5 minutes drive from my vista crashing and I have the famous blue screen "bad pool caller error".!! Here is my config :
    CPU Core2Duo E6750
    Motherboard MSI P35 Neo2-FIR
    1 Barette RAM Kingston HyperX DDR2 PC 6400 800mhz
    250GB SATA2 HDD a buffer 8mo
    NVIDIA 8600GT 256MB 128bit brand Twintech
    ALIM 550w (connector for cpu power 4 pin square shape and the motherboard is an 8

I just saw your problem with uTorrent / vista and Kaspersky. I have the same equipment as you and the same problems. By cons it works perfectly with Windows XP. Even I have tried it but when working with Windows Vista it has some problems. I think that the solution is we have to update our uTorrent which can fix this issue.

I just downloaded u torrent. I understand that I must put what I was looking for in the box next to the magnifying glass. Then it opens a web page on which I choose what I want but things get complicated later. In fact, when I click the green arrow, I am asked if I want to save or worker but my computer does not reconnapit program! And nothing will download u torrent. Uh ... Hope that you got what I want to say..??!!

Here is my contribution for all those who in a BSOD when downloading with bittorrent. I use micro torrent and after 10, 20 minutes I had a blue screen of death that kills (BOSD I think!). While browsing the web I read that the number of simultaneous connections was strongly discouraged. I will see the DEFAULT config installed and there, stupor! Global maximum number : 500, maximum number of connected peers per torrent 200 I brought it to 50 for two, a result I downloaded an archive linux in 30 minutes without crashing (light version!). I hope this will post all those who have the same problem.

Hello, I have u torrent me I have understood the correct I just a little problem when I try to download a game console (Wii, PS2) u torrent it gives me (ERROR!) and what I like I lack enough space on my disk, and I do not know how to fix the problem.?

Installed to your game, open utorrent, right click on open folder pes8 reception or go to the utorrent directory, or in my document download. It is then either compressed in zip files about thirty files, click on the icon or the second-last to extract the iso image (right click extract)!

Once installed daemon, the installation bottom right you'll see an icon appear red, right click on the icon / emulation / all options are your icon is green daemon tools is now active. Must then mount the image on the virtual dvd you just created to do: Right-click green icon daemon tools / virtual cd-dvdrom/device 0 :......./ Mount image / shows or is your file pes8 you just unzip. Normally it starts all alone, if post work and clicks on the pes8 Licona. Then it will asks you install al the CD key you find in the text file (.nfo), if this file does not open s / right click on text file / open w / notepad. Once installed the game, do not start it to put the crack. To do / desktop / right click on the CD is a virtual directory pes8/il crack / crack in a copy.