Thread: Scheduler option for IPFilter in utorrent.

Scheduler option for IPFilter in utorrent.

I was thinking that it will be better to have the scheduler option for IPFilter in utorrent. It will be really useful for the community and for me. Is there any option for adding the scheduler for the purpose of ip filtering? If it is present then it can be used for maximum speed, turning off, only of seeding and also for limiting the speed.

Re: Scheduler option for IPFilter in utorrent.

As far as I know there is no option available for such functioning but it will better to have this option. I am also having another problem that is I noticed is that my sources apparent the day I finished downloading a torrent, more later: eg a torrent fairly traded appears at (43) today but I wager that this torrent will appear almost 0 tomorrow, and yet the tracker is still active and people continue to exchange this file (at the moment customers are (0 / 16). Do you have any idea related to this?
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It’s normal, default values are not those that are modified by the user are preceded by an * (for out faster in the list). By cons I strongly advise you to avoid changing these random variables as some strongly impact the behavior of uT good or evil. For ipfilter, is not really need to play on that value, if you do not want, your %Appdata% \ uTorrent and uT do charge more for each start.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

According to me there are several points to consider: The presence of Avira (AV) and bcp Security Modules (Panda, Trend Micro) in plugin or other. Check that they do not impact connections or uTorrent that may be the case. The presence of emule coupled to PeerGuardian (uTorrent with useless and really not recommended since the ipfilter. Dat is sufficient). emule also requires open ports as uTorrent, verifies that is not mixed with ds router.

I just found something by looking if I could not uninstall plugins become unnecessary: I have two versions installed μtorrent when I look at adding or Remove Programs control panel configuration. I will see if there is not something to use here. Turn off PeerGuardian does not change the data either. I continue to search except Kaspersky, difficult to navigate with security modules installed often long.

If you are facing problem related to tracker then you have the information from tracker scrape. Have you changed the variables net.bind_ip & net.outgoing_ip. If so, I advise you to reset all the mods of this page. Try right clicking on the torrent> Advanced Options> Reset exclusions. Do you see your address in the number of seeds? For it may be a problem of IP filtering. Make a test without PeerGuardian and neither ipfilter.dat in AppData / uTorrent, as if you filter anything. In short try these small tests and you will be able to solve the problem.

It can be a problem IP filtering PeerGuardian without making no a test or ipfilter.dat in AppData / uTorrent, as if you filter anything. How to make a test in appdata / utorrent? This is what? Then thou has set all the modules as secu Spamhilator on the scan of email sometimes just because the web or scan email can prevent uTorrent. I do not see this setting as I think I have detailed all the possible settings.