Thread: Upload speed so slow affects my download speed

Upload speed so slow affects my download speed

I have been using the utorrent application with my desktop for downloading different movies and application. But the thing which worries me a lot is that the speed Most of the time upload speed so slow affects my download speed too. Is there something which i am missing. Please tell how to increase the download speed with utorrent.

Re: Upload speed so slow affects my download speed

I think that you are pretty much newer to the torrent client because the torrent options itself has some settings for maintaining the speeds. So open the utorrent option and then network wizard and set your speed according to both download and upload connection. paar give us more information to help you router to router model you have.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Torrent links works as the more people you have to send you things faster is If you got a torrent link which is quiet slow then the basic reason behind this is that the link is poor, Try to find out one which more and more people are sharing. If you find a good, download link very quick. I have it and is much faster than direct download are and together.

Recently I have installed uTorrent in order to download stuffs like movies and softwares, but since half of the listed files appear to be inactive, and the other half falls below 1kb/sec is this normal or i am missing some tricks. My connection is 256, how do I get it down faster. Thank you very much from now.

256 Kb Speed , Downloads or Upload?. If Rise, you should choose xx/128K. Your maximum discharge is a maximum total of 26-27 KB (more or less). The discharges are produced by the number you have in the "In Queue" (in Preferences), the default is 3 2 Download Torrents. I would as well, for your type of connection is the assumption that in the previous paragraph I told you. Another important issue is the number of connections and Torrent Total you have in the "Bittorrent" (in Preferences). A larger number of them provide a greater number of seeds in the Node.

The Internet bandwidth that it provides me the cooperative is 256k. I chose as I said xx/128 k, but kept in xx/256 k. With the theme of the downloads, had by default in "Queued"

Maximum number of active torrents: 1
    Maximum number of active downloads: 1

My idea is to download as many files at once, because I like classical music and files are all between 100 megabytes and 4 gigabytes do not know what is recommended.

For now I put 10 and 10 ...
    Under Options / Bit Torrent, I have:
    Global maximum connections: 80
    Max pairs connected by Torrent: 55
    Max Torrent ascent posts: 3

That's not touched it. For now still works well. Thank you very much from now on.

The truth is that the connection is poor use of resources. You see, if you put 80 as a maximum, nothing good is putting 55 per torrent. Find the equivalence by number of torrents downloading and uploading. 10 x 55 Pairs torrents is 550 Maximum connections. The more connections more people in the nodes, but in your case, you have probably two problems. The first, a greater number of connections will soon saturate the computer and you can not browse properly, and the second is certainly not have applied the "Patch" to open the number of connections, although this depends on the OS you have. If you for example WXP Professional SP2, this limited internally maximum number of connections to 10. Another possibility is that your firewall is blocking who pair entries.