Thread: Set options on a per label basis

Set options on a per label basis

Most probably i like to download from few ratio'd websites. That's why i use the labels very frequently with the "append the torrent's label to the directory name". It seems as it would be better if i use these labels more often by appending the torrent's label to the directory name" option. That's why this settings will be preferable while setting the bandwidth for each label also for sharing the bandwidth for each label. how can i achieve these settings and hence please tell me.

Re: Set options on a per label basis

To download torrent files, there are three easy ways:
    • Use the search engine is integrated in the torrent client (not all are)
    • Search in pages dedicated to it, as Pirate Bay - and choose the one that suits us.
    • Set the RSS feature of our program to perform search and download automatically. This also differs from one program to another, but it is an increasingly common feature.

The quality of a torrent is defined by the ratio of seeds (Seeds) and Sharer (Peers) Seeds are users who have downloaded the torrent and serve only data, while the download and upload data sharers. The best always find torrents with more seeds than sharers or at least compensated with a number. The more people are sharing, work faster downloading.

Ports 6881-6999 are the "default" of most torrent clients, and some providers, or local networks, block these ports. It is best to change, either manually or with the option of "random port" bringing many of the programs. We must remember to open ports in routers or the UPnP with which programs get access without problems.

Most torrent clients have encryption advanced. The use of RC4 (or Full Encrypt) is advisable for those who have problems with their supplier, although the complete obfuscation of the connection may reduce the number of connections and therefore speed. The midpoint, obfuscation and accept connections unencrypted seems an acceptable solution. Like everything we have stated before, is a matter of trying options-no more than two or three-to find what works best for us.

Finally, as with all P2P programs, base of operation is to share what we download. Without a good relationship between downloading and uploading, none of the above will achieve appropriate speeds are reached on the technical means available to us. Many programs allow you to assign the ratio we wish to share for each file and reached that point, removed from the session.

A high number of connections or connection attempts per second, you could saturate the router or modem. We recommend starting with those that carry the default torrent client and then keep trying until you find the exact size. The upload speed is a touchy subject. If we leave bandwidth to continue to work without the team suffering, it is advisable to leave open 20 to 30% of the actual speed of ascent.

I came across this morning on the topic of which you have placed on this forum. Indeed, it is exactly the same symptoms in me! The concern is that as (the creator of the topic), I changed many times the destination folder for downloads and that nothing has changed. at last i got rid of this problem by reinstalling the application.