Thread: Webui icon bar is missing on the top

Webui icon bar is missing on the top

I recently upgraded from 1.7 by means of a physically installed webui to 1.8 by means of the packaged one. It was running extremely well for a few days but at present when I open it I no longer get the representation bar by means of the buttons similar to add, eliminate, start stop and so on. Does anybody be familiar with how to get them back. I presently tried removing the webui.zip then reinstalling it using the web connection - that did not run, tranquil missing. It's approximately similar to I have dragged to toolbar somewhere and cannot get it back. Is there conceivably a method to reset them.

Re: Webui icon bar is missing on the top

You necessitate to improvement or upgrading to 1.8.1 and clear your browser's accumulation and cookies (for utorrent). And the previous 'hide tribulations by means of the F4 key trick'. Broken browsers are supposed to not comprise to be worked approximately.

I had this identical problem and was rather aggravated by it as I somehow hid it at the same time as viewing the WEBUI at the same time as viewing it from my iphone. As you might have guessed there is no F4 key on the iphone so it was not possible to get back the toolbar. Be able to you create an additional alternative for recovering it from a right hit it off menu or something so iphone users be able to tranquil encompass control in excess of it please. Edit: it seems immediately zooming in when viewing the WEBUI on the iphone is sufficient to hide it. And there is no method to get me back at present.

When numerous torrents are loaded the defaulting view is wasteful of space. Attached are the patches for an innovative compressed observation. 2 files: 1 patch and 1 innovative icon file. OK the representation is not perfect but it's superior to nothing. Renders properly on Safari 4 and Firefox 3. Merely two niggles I am conscious of: when the browser is in trouble width so title overlaps by means of details - I do not be familiar with how most excellent to hide/crop/obscure the details. As a result of niggling div width tribulations and sub-pixel scaling some of the length bars in compact observation are regarding 1 pixel short. Life's tough. Would be enormous to get code into head revision previous to it drifts.

The Falcon is one of a numeral of continuing projects to bet better on µTorrent, but for the reason that we are stepping further than the client we are (for at present) giving it a special name. The objectives of Falcon are to make available a secure and simple web service to permit users to administer their torrent clients from anywhere on the internet. To start by means of we have been running on making the µTorrent web UI together additional complete and easier to get started through.

Most of them are interested in characteristics that stay true to our distributed computing architecture, continue or sustain our "µ" design values, and drive ease-of-utilize, sanctuary and integration by means of the web-top, so websites be able to create additional seamless utilize of BitTorrent technology. Most of them are also interested in driving additional viral adoption of µTorrent. This is an early alpha, so there determine to be tribulations and many characteristics are tranquil missing or incomplete.

The scheduler seems to be running ok for me even thought. DIT: subsequent to at the same time as this build of utorrent determine to stop trying to attach to any peers, and determine to take delivery of none (might be an problem by means of tracker substance, but has happened the additional day by means of 3 dissimilar trackers at once). Do not encompass time to look into it myself additional, got work or run.