Thread: Cannot find upload button on Chinese webui

Cannot find upload button on Chinese webui

The entire I presently restart my utorrent, and my utorrent webui misrepresented to Chinese interface(officially English interface). And then, I cannot locate upload torrent button in the webui. My utorrent is 1.8.1.12639,I deleted the webui.zip in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\uTorrent", and download a innovative webui.zip. So, how be able to I revolutionize the user interface when I logged into webui from Chinese to English.

Re: Cannot find upload button on Chinese webui

You have to create certain the preferences in the WebUI. You be supposed to be capable to modify the language there. Upload button. There be supposed to be a drop-down/flag. In the most important GUI press Ctrl-P preferences, there is the alternative of language, modify it from (System defaulting) to English. The first entrance in the drop-down register. µTorrent determine to auto-redownload the file when you visit the WebUI url the entire in excess of again.

I misrepresented the language to English, but tranquil I cannot locate where I be able to upload a torrent. (It was there when I installed utorrent). I tried Firefox 3, and ie7 in vista, together are similar. I imagine might be the webui file is broken. I desire to reinstall the webui, but not utorrent. You be supposed to eliminate the webui.zip in the %appdata%\utorrent folder.

I instantaneously had the identical problem by means of mine, but I did not modify the language. The entire of the buttons across the top disappeared. I originate this thread from a Google search. I was capable to fix the predicament basically by pressing Escape at the same time as in the WebUI. It determines to prompt you to "restore the interface". Hit OK and you be supposed to be OK. It worked for me.

Yes, there is a systray representation. My programs comprise this characteristic that the additional does not have: It has multithread. In this you are able to select files precedence (high, customary, low, skip). Multilanguage UI and in addition pause the entire, stop all, start all (from systray representation) It also have dropbox similar to Free Download Manager where you be able to pull and plunge torrents. It in addition support or hold up skins. You be able to select number of upload slot, up/down speed per torrent and remembers the size and arrange of columns in the torrent list.

If you are talking regarding the framework 2.0 version or description. It's previously obtainable and makes certain the page in the first position. The one by means of sortable columns determine to be obtainable tomorrow, or tonight (GMT -3). Be able to I ask the dissimilarity connecting the 2.0 and 3.5. I have by no means seen someone code for two dissimilar framework versions or descriptions, assist. I approximate the interface and the correspondence in skinning is extremely helpful.

Thank you extremely much for superior works. The P.S.: Sortable columns run not the similar as in local client and in WebUI. Rows (IMHO) have to be sorted not once but subsequent to every updating information in sequence from server (for illustration, sort by means of "upload speed" column). The P.S.S: Wishes: In this you be able to download/upload speeds in title bar or/and systray. After that you be able to persist columns measurement, column arrange window size and location. Additional width of download/upload fields in statusbar (my speed is not fit in these fields).