Thread: How to access webui between two routers

How to access webui between two routers

I cannot seem to have right of entry WebUI from side to side two routers. My setup is as follow: Router A is associated to the internet. The system by means of utorrent and WebUI working is connected to this router. Router B is associated to A by means of an instantly cable to an empty lan port on every apparatus. I have put out of action the DCHP server on Router B and several systems associated to B uses the DCHP from A. From a system associated to B I am able to have right of entry the shared folders and attach using remote desktop to the system working WebUI. I cannot though have right of entry WebUI on that similar system and I get an error invalid request. Several system connected to A be able to have right of entry WebUI without tribulations.

Re: How to access webui between two routers

You encompass you tried using the accurate similar address to have right of entry the webui from the entire apparatus. I have, I do not observe how the address would be dissimilar. eg. 192.168.0.4:8080/gui/ runs from systems on router A but not on B. But similar to I said previous to I be able to ping and have right of entry the shared folders on 192.168.0.4 from systems on router B.

What sort of setup did you utilize to organize the second router. What representation router is it. What firmware are you working. What port is the cable concerning the two routers plugged in to. The systems associated to A and B be able to the entire browse the internet, ping every additional, share files in windows, attach to every additional using Remote Desktop.

No extraordinary sanctuary software installed. Presently windows Firewall. I am working Windows 7. Firewall on router B has been put out of action. Immediately installed utorrent on a system attached to B and I am able to have right of entry it from systems on A. Argh, it seems similar to ever additional combination runs excluding for accessing webui on A from B. You say you get unacceptable request. For the reason that that means you are contacting the webui.

I presently ran into a difficulty by means of my WebUI. A few weeks ago I had it running enormous, and recurrently used it to instigate and monitor downloads on my HTPC at the same time as using my desktop or iphone. On the other hand, subsequent to upgrading my router from a Linksys WRT54G to a WRT320N, I am able to no longer attach to the HTPC's WebUI by means of moreover one.

I encompass not misrepresented the uTorrent install, the WebUI, or the iphone interface on the HTPC. I have completed certain the uTorrent port is forwarded on my innovative router. The uTorrent be supposed to have previously permitted the port to pass from side to side Window's firewall in view of the fact that it was running extremely well previous to the router upgrade. When it was running previous to, I was using the link, and it worked extremely well. Subsequent to having problem, I discovered the link which talks regarding comparable tribulations.

I installed v0.362 and I am tranquil not capable to have right of entry the WebUI when pointing to moreover the exterior ip or the LAN ip. The "localhost" link tranquil runs. Several additional ideas. Is there a number of supplementary setting in my innovative router I necessitate to adjust additional than presently port forwarding. Immediately to be certain, the port checker does say that the port is open, right. When you forwarded your port, did you in addition set up a static IP for your system outside the router's DHCP range. Linksys routers tend not to forward ports for IPs surrounded by the DHCP range.