Thread: Webui stopped working after some time

Webui stopped working after some time

I generally utilize the webU I (0.361), mUI or uRemote to connect and encompass by no means had any real tribulations, until at present. At present what occurs is that it runs extremely well on a fresh start - whether that be rebooting the system or exiting uTorrent (which I exasperatingly end up having to kill in System Monitor previous to it lets me re-load). The webUI and uRemote run on my LAN and the mUI runs extremely well in excess of the HSDPA on my HTC. The entire extremely helpful. At present what occurs is that subsequent to an unspecified amounts of time it the entire stops running - apart from uTorrent which continues to up/down load. On the other hand the merely method I be able to right of entry it is from side to side the Linux box it's working on. Even on this box I cannot have right of entry the webUI, using my IP, or localhost in the address.

Re: Webui stopped working after some time

I comprise a static IP and am familiar with that the address is accurate for the reason that it runs to start by means of I in addition be familiar with that the Linux box is extremely well (I utilize No Machine through ssh to have right of entry it from anywhere I similar to and comprise in addition set up a ssh tunnel for a friend who moved to LA so he be able to watch BBC iPlayer).I do utilize MoBlock but this, along by means of my firewall, is working when the webUI runs. In addition killing it does not assist. I am getting additional and supplementary tempted to shift over to Deluge but it does not include the entire the add-ons and I encompass been happy by means of uTorrent for years.

The uTorrent does not contain a plugin system. It comprise you facilitated logging and tracked WebUI requirements beneath verbose and error segments. You be able to launch uT by means of logging by using /LOGFILE launch parameter. You necessitate figuring out whether the request is essentially hitting the backend (uTorrent) or if it's intercepted. If it's intercepted create certain your software firewall, hardware firewall, or 'top' for supplementary procedure.

I do not have a difficulty by means of System Monitor and I do not have to exterminate it. I do have to exterminate the working uTorrent procedure from side to side System Monitor (or I might utilize top as you mentioned) subsequent to exiting uTorrent for the reason that for some reason the “exit” alternative does not do the job. In addition I was not referring to plug-ins but to the entire of the accumulation and 3rd party add-ons such as the mUI, Firefox plug-in, uRemote etc.

I moreover presently get loading everlastingly or connection reset similar to on top of announcement mentioned. Several assist would be cherished. I am having the similar type of problem on ubuntu jaunty 32bit and wine 1.1.35 and wine stable (tried together). Everything runs extremely well for a day or so and then without altering anything in uT the webui presently does not come up to any further extent.

I have the similar predicament using windows 7 x64. Subsequent to a small number of hours the WebUI (I tried 0.361 and 0.370) stops running. The Utorrent continues to run but to re-enable the webUI I encompass to close and re-open it. How be able to I solve. Several errors in the WebUI Logger tab. And I am, if it is having tribulations updating, it be supposed to fundamentally warn the user subsequent to 5 retry attempts. Not certain what's happening on your end.

If correlation count was a problem, then association attempts would moreover time out (in which case the aforementioned difficulty handling would bring up to date the user), or it would maintain updating once a connection is essentially established. It would not cause an uninterrupted no-update circumstances without the user knowing explicitly that a predicament occurred. At least not by means of v0.370 (which orb360 has not clarified on whether or not using it).