Thread: I am not able to load webui after torrent upgrade

I am not able to load webui after torrent upgrade

I work on or with µTorrent on my Windows Home Server. It runs magnificently. My ports are open (green image in my µTor status bar) and my downloads are speedy. On the other hand, in view of the fact that I upgraded to version or description 2.0 a week or two ago, I be able to no longer load the webUI from systems on my LAN. The webUI gets wedged at the initial screen which says "Loading". I have reset and checkered the password, but this did not fix anything. How be able to I get to observe my webUI the entire in excess of again. I am running 2.0 build 17875 rights at present. The WebUI is facilitated, and set to the µTorrent correlation port. Ports are forwarded properly. What else can I try.

Re: I am not able to load webui after torrent upgrade

It looks similar to I am working with WebUI 0.361. I take for granted this is the version or description that came by means of µTorrent 2.0. If it's not the majority present version, I be familiar with I might update it using some connection from the WebUI forum - but be supposed to not the WebUI files be updated by means of the most important program files. Subsequent to upgrading to webUI 0.370, I no longer comprise several tribulations connecting to the webUI.

The Line 7 is the one that trimmings by means of [QSA]. If you typed in it in my dispense, generate certain you did not put in more than a few additional spaces. If you copy-and-pasted, eliminate the carriage come back (enter, line feed, whatever you aspiration to call it) consequent to the [QSA] and type it in the entire in intemperance of again. A windows line make available for is dissimilar from a unix line feed, and apache on nix does not similar to those pesky windows "enters".

It’s actually something that be supposed to be created sooner. I encompass red the previous posts but I might not understand that how be able to I limit Users in bandwidth and diskspace. Make a note of that bandwidth be supposed to be Utorrent upload + Utorrent download + user download. For the reason that a webserver does not be concerned who is downloading or uploading. If it is not obtainable right at present I desire to be familiar with if you are going to add such a characteristic for the reason that this is one of the majority significant things. I be supposed to be familiar with that how much every user uses resources.

You cannot maximum the bandwidth in µtorrent per user for the reason that µTorrent itself does not be familiar with regarding users. You be able to merely set bandwidth limits in excess of the whole µTorrent submission. You be able to on the other hand limit the download speed for the Download files page of the Webui Shell. A diskspace maximum per user is previously implemented. Presently set Quota_Max_Combinedsize. When a user tries to add a torrent (from side to side the Webui Shell) that would cause the combined size of the entire his torrents to go in excess of the limit the Webui Shell determine to repudiate it. They determine to comprise to eliminate a present torrent first. But maintain in mind that if you permit them to eliminate torrents without removing the data (i.e. the eliminate alternative in the user panel is facilitated) then the diskspace would not essentially be freed up. So put out of action that (but leave Remove_Data facilitated).

The Flashget and additional download managers put together themselves in the browser (sometimes from side to side 3rd party conservatory similar to for illustration Flashgot) and do not depend on compatibility from websites. Even though I comprise not tested it the Download files page of the Webui Shell be supposed to pose no difficulty for decent Download Managers. You do necessitate making available the download manager by means of the cookie information in sequence though immediately similar to the majority additional pages that are secluded by a login.

So I am having approximately no luck concerning through the WebUI in view of the fact that I updated to 2.0. Presently I comprise 2 bookmarks saved on my system. I encompass a direct connect through the IP address and port for connecting at the same time as on my WIFI and I in addition contain a public setup which works from side to side a DNS so that I be able to connect when I am not home. Subsequent to updating to 2.0 earlier I was capable to connect via the public connection but not the local. At present I cannot connect via moreover connection.