Thread: Need peerID for uTorrent Mac Beta

Need peerID for uTorrent Mac Beta

I have been asked by a site admin for the peered of the uTorrent Mac beta so that the client is able to be white scheduled for the site. What is it. Is there a simple method to locate it without having to ask each time an innovative version or description is released. Be able to this be the PeerID: uTorrentMac/090B(11742). The Peers tab does not demonstrate the authentic peer_id, which is what tracker administrators would necessitate. The Peers tab demonstrates a parsed form of the ID.

Re: Need peerID for uTorrent Mac Beta

Moreover the admins used that id posted on top of (that I gave them) or they figured incredible else out that worked. Moreover method, the difficulty has been solved. Tried to upload a torrent to innovative tracker at the moment (yes, one that I am permitted to upload to), and when I loaded the torrent that I downloaded commencing the tracker into µTorrent, I got the error message: failure: unacceptable peer id, followed by a filament of numbers and %. The admin of the tracker I was speaking to had by no means seen this error previous to, nor encompass I. What might cause this, and how be able to it be resolved.

Yes, in conclusion subsequent to a year of enhancement, 1.8 has as a final point gone constant. The foremost major attribute added is Teredo (observe General preferences) and IPv6 support, but there's a slew of smaller attribute, changes and enhancement. The modify log is enormously massive, so ensure it out down below. For those by means of "HTTP 400" error or entirely non-working RSS, that is a problem by means of NOD32. Please render inoperative IMON or upgrade to 3.x.

Additional foremost characteristic are bypassing the Windows system collection (perceive the Disk collection settings), appreciably improved proxy support, and magnet URIs. A massive thank you to each one who helped beta test µTorrent. This release would not encompass been potential without your support, so thanks again. Make a note of to tracker staff: update your build checks! 1.8 is unusual from 1.7.7. The reserved bit is no longer set.

Pleasant job a number of people envisage the worst for uTorrent when it changed hands back a year ago or whenever you similar to it were, but I by no means held those rather pessimistic beliefs and look how things twisted out. IPv6 support, the majority essential attribute for me. I optimism most users behind NAT is going to install teredo (which with uTorrent is at the present as straightforward as single click).

I would like to formulate a proposition of changing the version numeral format found in the Peer ID field that beta uTorrent's send (e.g. 1.8.x). Presently, the version or description number is sent out comparable to this: "UT180B" so in additional words, the version segment is "180B". This become visible to be causing various griefs for some trackers and in response, they presently obstruct uTorrent betas. The predicament comes in that comparing the "B" in a version string is a pain.

The difficulty is that uTorrent is breaking its own conference in the beta by specifying a "B" where a "0" be supposed to be. If you come into view at a 1.7x version or description, it might look similar to "1770" which represents 1.7.7.0 ala major.minor.rel.build for illustration, but the 1.8x determine to presently in the beta say "180B" an additional simpler fix might to be immediately put a "0" in for the most recent field.