Thread: Internet activity after using any torrent program

Internet activity after using any torrent program

I am getting a very slow browsing rate as well as the download and upload too. This internet activity is happening after using any torrent program. I am not able to understand why this is happening. I have one TCP and one UDP port opened in my system, that is running with the Windows 7 operating system. The torrent application that I am using is Utorrent. Please help me with all probable solutions to get rid of this situation.

Re: Internet activity after using any torrent program

The problem of the internet activity after using any torrent program is a genuine issue that most of the users are facing. There is only one solution to eradicate this issue. There is a need to change the ports that you have opened. I have faced a similar issue and using this technique solved my issue. This is why I can assure you that your problem will also be solved.

To get rid of such problems like the internet activity after using any torrent program, as in your case, it is always recommended that one must not use the Torrents for the downloads or uploads, even if they are the fastest means for the same. My suggestion to you is to stop using the torrent applications, that is uTorrent and the issue will be solved soon.

While using Torrents for downloads, you will have to remember that other people are able to get your IP address. This is so since the working of torrents is in this manner.

So, there are many peers and there is no way you can disconnect them. Also, you will not be able to stop them from using your own system's requirements. So, I am sorry to tell that this problem cannot be solved.

There is a need to optimize the internet that you are using if there is a problem with the internet activity after using any torrent program. The internet connection slows most of the time after using it for a long time. I suggest you to use the tool called "Speedup my PC". Also, this a compatible tool that can work fine with the Windows 7 operating system.

I had the same issue about the internet activity after using any torrent program. But, as mentioned in one of the above replies, I did the optimization of the internet connection. My problem was eradicated accordingly. Actually, some junks are created that needs to be removed. This is done during the optimization. So, I can assure you that this is a very successful method.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have decided that I will optimize the internet connection. As mentioned in one of the posts above, the change in the internet activity after using any torrent program may being caused because junks may be collected. Anyways, thanks for all the replies and suggestions provided by you guys. They were very useful as well as helpful to me. I hope to get such help in the future too.