Thread: Torrent stopped after completing 99.9%

Torrent stopped after completing 99.9%

I was irritating to download this torrent file : <masticate, read the proclamation> and everything was extremely well until percentage reaches 99.9 % and its regarding 2 hours that is not finished funny thing is , its downloading and in 2 hours , 10 MB download but nothing occurred and it's tranquil 99.9 % is there anything I be able to do to fix this. Even I cannot observe the movie file by means of several play.

Re: Torrent stopped after completing 99.9%

You cannot do much in anticipation of there is someone seeding or additional seeders come online. You left at the compassion of p2p network they seed or not seed or completely deleted the seed file. And until an additional p2p comes online by means of that similar package your left waiting till that time. Be capable to you assist me in this matter. Do you encompass several idea what might cause this predicament.

I am having the following difficulty. I uploaded a torrent on a confidential tracker that I am a member at, and I encompass 60 leechers in swarm but 0 upload speed and of course 0 peers associated to. The enormous pack containing: 611GB of data and 2200 files inside. The torrent file size is 3.25 MB prepared from 4MB pieces (even though smaller pieces permit superior seeding cannot be used for the reason that they generate a large torrent file that I cannot upload on tracker).

The moment the primary leecher connected to me I encompass my up speed maxxed. Subsequent to a small number of hours, leechers greater than before and at present no one is connected to me and I cannot upload to any further extent. Everything is the entire right, firewall, port, connection settings, and extraordinarily, from the similar tracker I be able to dld/seed several additional torrent absolutely. I imagine the predicament is by means of my torrent's size and piece components.

You have to Right hit it off on the torrent advanced, and do together clear ban catalog and clear peer list. Restart uTorrent. Try 1st connection in my signature. I am missing too numerous details regarding your settings, additional torrents, or line speed to commence to guess much else. Port forwarded appropriately, and I and they are associated to tracker. I am using an older version or description of utorrent 1.8.5 for the reason that it seems to run superior to v2. In addition I tried the most recent version by means of similar result.

Make a note of that by means of these settings everything runs extremely well. The 611 GB torrent has 156,489 pieces of 4mb every. I imagine that is the cause the torrent is made confidential. Right at present I encompass 80 leechers in swarm and none associated. Usually, they attach perfect in additional torrents. Is there anything else you would similar to be familiar with. I am anxious for the reason that I cannot seed it to them.

Are you certain those "80 leechers in swarm and none associated" essentially exist. I do not be familiar with what sort of errors you are getting in uTorrent's Logger window/tab at bottom. (Right hit it off in that window to facilitate logging of the entire additional than verbose stuff.) You might encompass a software firewall screwing by means of things or an ISP turned hostile.