Thread: Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3

Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3

From a couple of days, I have encountered an unusual situation that I has not been experienced till now. The problem is that Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3. So, I want to know that are the downloads causing this issue with the browser because I am using this version of the Torrent application from quite a long time. My browser is also Firefox from long. It has been a very less time that this issue is been caused. Please help on what should be done in this situation.

Re: Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3

If Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3, then there must have been a sudden problem with the browser. Try updating the version of the browser to the latest one and after that check out if the issue is still there. If the situation is not solved, then I suggestion you to reinstall the browser and after that, update the browser. I hope that the issue will be solved with this technique.

Re: Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3

It is possible that there is some issue from the end of the Internet Service Provider that is indirectly resulting in the problem that Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3. Thus, you are not able to receive the bandwidth that you were getting till now. So, you must contact them and mention about the issues that you are facing. May be they will fix the same for you.

Using CTRL+G can help you to perform a test for the internet speed that you are getting. So, there is a need to do the same. Thus, you will be able to know if you are getting a low speed or not. If there is some other problem, then the speed will be proper. Well, if there is a problem in the speed, then you will have to optimize the internet connection. This can be done with the help of a tool called Optimize my PC.

I am using the same and hence, can assure you that it is very useful to keep the internet optimized with the help of this tool, mainly to keep away from such problems.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The problem that Firefox will not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3 is being caused by this browser alone or is this problem with other browsers too. If it is so, then you must try stopping the downloads and then, try using any of the browsers. If the problem is solved after that, then the downloads are using very mush resources of your internet. There only one solution for solving this problem. You will have to limit the download speed.

The Firefox does not work when Utorrent 2.0 is running in Windows XP-Service Pack 3 is actually a genuine problem because many of the users have faced. There is no proper solution for the same. I has the same issue and I switched to Opera 10. Now, I am not facing any such problems with this browser. I suggest you to change the browser that you are using to solve the issue that you are facing.