Thread: After Installing Snow Leopard, torrent keeps stopping

After Installing Snow Leopard, torrent keeps stopping

I have a problem with utorrent on Snow Leopard, when I want open a new torrent that it does not open, and even when i want to open the torrent file manually through the tab opening a torrent. Especially for the upload. I wanted to know how to share files, and how to tell the uTorrent folder or my or my records that I want to share. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: After Installing Snow Leopard, torrent keeps stopping

At the release of version 1.8 of μTorrent Windows Vista support and complete (including the firewall), the promise had been made a subsequent variation of the destination application Mac users. A first beta of μTorrent for Mac OS is indeed available, and in this case, it addresses Mac OS X 10.5 on machines Intel. Product Manager at BitTorrent Inc.., TorrentFreak a version for PowerPC and a port for Mac OS X 10.4 were being developed. He also said that as with Windows, the Mac OS version of μTorrent focuses on " features that users really want ".

On Windows, the BitTorrent clients do not miss the call. However, things are quite different on Mac OS X. For several days, the Apple can now test a new entrant: μTorrent version 0.9.0 and running on Mac OS 10.5. Which promotes the legal content through various channels, uTorrent is very bare and not limited only to download features, is also one of the reasons why the client is very popular. Note that if the user interface was revised to a style closer to Mac OS X, it is currently not possible to take advantage of graphical customization options available under Windows.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Maybe you already downloaded the torrent and the research that uTorrent on your disk to avoid downloading it again. Redownload the software and re-copy the Applications folder, it does not reinstall. To reinstall => Farm uTorrent. Give you in the folder Library / Application Support / uTorrent / and deletes all files it contains. Give yourself then in the folder Library / Preferences/ and delete the file com.bittorrent.uTorrent.plist. Restart uTorrent to see if the problem persists.

I have a little more detail on the context.

a) Since you are dual booting OSX / 7, I imagine that each OS has its non-system partition?
    b) Do your torrents (I speak of associated files) are located on one of two scores? If yes, which?
    c) Does your torrents are a third partition?
    d) What message do you have on torrents red? (General tab> Status tab and Trackers> Status).