Thread: Mails are missing from my Yahoo inbox.

Mails are missing from my Yahoo inbox.

I have read my email and then signed out and when I signed in again, e-mails from my Yahoo inbox are missing. The recent emails that I was having are not present in the mail box. My inbox was having all the previous email but they are not displayed in order. I have lost some important mails that I have to reply, I have also checked the trash but they are not present there. I want to know why mails are missing from my Yahoo inbox.

Re: Mails are missing from my Yahoo inbox.

Well if you are using the latest yahoo mail than I will advise you to change the Yahoo Mail to its classic through the link at the top on your inbox. These days this kind of error can be seen normally among the yahoo user. Normally this error appears if the user is using the latest yahoo mail. I am sure if you switch to classic view then you can see all your emails.

After formatting my drive I reinstalled Thunderbird and reconfigured my two Yahoo accounts. After having returned, all messages have disappeared suddenly in Thunderbird on my second account!
    When I re-address the messages in the account, it is impossible to find the mail. But they remain in the Yahoo because I did not actually delete the mails from my mail box.

If I have not done any mistake then why I am getting this problem?

I have accidentally put my mails in trash and the next stupid thing I have done is that I have emptied my trash. I have not taken any kind of backup because I was not having time to put them in to folder. Could someone tell me if it is possible to recover my deleted emails? If there is any possible solution for this problem then please let me know.

When you delete one or more messages, they are actually transferred to your Trash folder. If you delete a mail by mistake, so you can find it in the trash and restore it in your Inbox (or any other folder). Note however that we remove from time to time the mails stored in your Trash folder WITHOUT NOTICE.

To permanently remove the contents of the Recycle Bin, click the "Clear" displayed next to the Trash In response to the message that appears, click OK, or click "Cancel". When you empty the Trash, the mail contained in it are deleted definitively, both your account AND the Yahoo! Mail. E-mails and deleted can be recovered - either by you or by Yahoo! Mail.

I have a BB Bold 9000 with the option blackberry web mail. My yahoo icon for my mails disappeared from my mobile and impossible to re-download. No longer I am getting my emails on my mobile and I do not know what to do. Also my sms inbox has become very slow and crashes from time to time.

There are many ways to see it. Have you done a reset of the mobile, if not: Install the software on your computer, launch the application by connecting your phone via USB cable, and make a backup of your data do not forget to remove the memory card. Shake your mobile: Leave the phone on, remove the battery to turn off automatically and replace your battery, the phone turns back on itself. Allow to reset it and see what happens. If the problem persists see if an update is available on the website of blackberry, if not back in for repair is needed.