Thread: I am not getting an email to reset my facebook password

I am not getting an email to reset my facebook password

I am using a desktop computer which is installed with windows 7. Also i have a yahoo account which i used to sign up the Facebook account. Since i have been out of town for about a fortnight so i could not log in to the account for this period but now when i was logging last night i found that the password was not correct. So i tried to reset my account finally I am not getting an email to reset my facebook password. Need help

Re: I am not getting an email to reset my facebook password

It's the same for me, but only since yesterday. I thought the problem was because I connect it to a some other country rather than the united states, but the problem looks pretty world! all connections that I use here can not connect. When i checked the browser Mozilla tells me that my connection is not encrypted, but I can connect to any other account (hotmail, ebay ,...).

I think that facebook is sending all the information on some of its own pages, and results can be almost anything. I tried to jump a few basic safety measures such as firewall, hameconage, spam, cookies, in case the problem comes from the related security server facebook, but nothing Always. If anyone has an idea
    Last edited by deveritt; 15-06-2010 at 06:49 AM.

I tried the famous "https" which saves the lives of many people, Facebook has walked once introduced correctly notices, but when one tries to access another page, message or looking for friends, the problem occurs again. Indeed, this one can understand that you submit a page ultra secure, but still, any explorer falls directly after that, Firefox also indicates that if it blocks the page, is that someone is currently server facebook, and because of that he can no longer find or url, or source code, or anything at all. try the https instead of http, and tell me what happens.

Yes, it crossed my mind too, but ... is the easy answer to any problem: "virus" ... Me it seems more complex than that, especially since I have the same problem since Tuesday morning on my 3 pc (although they are not always all lit). Unless the virus has attacked the modem ... but the virus would spread among customers. use an antivirus application for getting rid of the virus and then reinstall the browser and get try logging in this time you would be able to get rid of this issue.