Thread: How to upload Facebook contact pictures into Mytouch 3G?

How to upload Facebook contact pictures into Mytouch 3G?

Before i was using the Blackberry and i have uploaded Facebok contact picture onto it. But now i have bought MyTouch 3G and wanted to do the same but having no idea about working of the same. So if any one know about How to upload Facebook contact pictures into Mytouch 3G? then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: How to upload Facebook contact pictures into Mytouch 3G?

I am not sure about how but let me tell you that it is possible to upload the Facebook contact pictures into Mytouch 3G. For that you have to check the your phone's setting which will allow you for same. I have got this information on one of the forum but can not pass you the link of it. Hope this will help you.

You can also upload the photo with the camera application which will allow you to upload the picture of the facebook contact. Just go to the facebook and click on the upload picture and this will redirect you to the phone album, select the photo and your picture will be uploaded. Just go through the same and this will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by deveritt View Post
    You can also upload the photo with the camera application which will allow you to upload the picture of the facebook contact. Just go to the facebook and click on the upload picture and this will redirect you to the phone album, select the photo and your picture will be uploaded. Just go through the same and this will help you.
    Thanks for the reply that you have given me regarding the working of the Facebook contact upload on the MyTouch 3G phone. I have got the way to work with the upload of the photo.