Thread: How to contact Facebook?

How to contact Facebook?

Actually i am having a Facebook account which i am using and i am getting more of link which is irritating for me. So i wanted to contact the Facebook regarding these link so that i can get rid of those unusual link which i am getting in bulk. So if any one know how to contact the Facebook then let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to contact Facebook?

If you are having the Facebook account then just login to the account and after on the account drop down menu you will get Help Center option click on the which will take you to the page that will having most of the option which will enable you to activate and deactivate most of the services. Try this out. Thanks.

Instead of following this much log way to get into the Help Center it is better to take a short way for same. Log in to account and after that just go to the rightmost corner and then click on the help link which will open the help interface of the Facebook. Just go through the query and work with it. Hope you will like it.

I am having the contact detail for the facebook which you are looking for. I have searched a lot for the query of yours. And finally come up with the phone number which will help you for the same. The number which i have got is 650-543-4801 but i did not yet tried this number so contact and let me know it is working for you or not.

Hey there, I have contacted on the number which you have given me but let me tell you that there are no response for the number is available. Only you can leave a message on to the voice mailbox and nothing else. No person are available on the number. So let me know some other way of contacting Facebook.

The best way to block the spam or user you should have to report the Facebook regarding that on their help center which will restrict the user for spamming next time to your account. If you wanted to do the same then here I am giving you the link that will work on this. Just click on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno01 View Post
    The best way to block the spam or user you should have to report the Facebook regarding that on their help center which will restrict the user for spamming next time to your account. If you wanted to do the same then here I am giving you the link that will work on this. Just click on this.
    Thanks a lot for all the help given by you people. I have gone through all the replies and now i will work on this if possible then i will post the working reply here for other to take the advantage of it.