Thread: Configure email in cPanel

Configure email in cPanel

Hello,
    I am currently using the cpanel service, this is really a good service for hosting web pages. I had a small problem regarding the emails in cpanel. That if how can I configure the emails in the cpanel so that it can be used by everyone in my network. I guess the question is correct, else please guide me with the same. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Configure email in cPanel

Just follow these steps

- In section E Click on the link Email Accounts
    - In the "Add a New Email Account" (Add a new email account) enter the following information:
    ----- E-mail (Email) - Enter the name of the e-mail that you want to create. This will be the user name, for example example@example.com. Select the field you want to use from the list.
    ----- Password (Password) - Enter the password that you want to use for this new account.
    ----- Mailbox quota (optional) (quota mailbox, optionally) - Enter the number of Megabytes (MB) of disk space allocated allowed on this account. In order not to limit this account you simply delete the value offered by cPanel and leave it blank.

- Click Create (create).
    - You will see the following confirmation:
    ----- The e-mail account with the login USERNAME EMAIL_ACCOUNT + DOMAIN_NAME and password PASSWORD with a quota of MEGABYTES Megabytes Was successfully created. " (The e-mail EMAIL ACCOUNT with username USERNAME and DOMAIN NAME + word password PASSWORD with a quota of megabytes was successfully created.)

- Click the Go Back (Back).
    - You can now view / edit your new e-mail address in the table with four columns: "Current Accounts" (current accounts)in the column named "Account" (Account). The table "Current Accounts" (Current accounts) contains the following information:
    ----- Account (Account) All e-mail accounts that you created.
    ----- Access Webmail (Webmail) : You can, through this link go directly to that account in your browser.
    ----- Usage (Usage) - Amount of disk space used by this account.
    ----- Functions (Functions) - This menu offers several options for managing your accounts:
    --------- Delete (Clear) - This option will delete the email account and mail it.
    --------- Exchange Quota (disk space allocated Change) - This option lets you change the disk space allowed for this email account.
    --------- Change Password (Change Password) - This option lets you change the password of the account e-mail.
    --------- Configure Mail Client (Configure email client) - This option allows you to configure your software to automatically e-mail client, using information from the account, username, password and e-mail.

- When you have finished click on the link LOGOUT located in the upper right of the control panel to disconnect.

I have a little problem with a domain. The domain is created in the regular cPanel. 2 email mailboxes were created. The user can not log on by pop / IMAP and Webmail. The first walked to the webmail login still works, if after a webmail was selected (no matter which one) then no login is possible. Have the domain deleted and recreated several times without success. If I trace on the WHM one of the email address is issued, which mail address does not exist? Any help regarding this is great. Thanks for your help.

Have you created the account after you have checked the DNS zone? To me this sounds like a DNS problem. Otherwise, you can still in the / etc check whether the domain was properly registered with "local domains". Although this is the case I would try first cPanel to the latest update to release or Stable. If it still does not go then we can only use the cPanel Logs look no further.

cPanel has the file in the directory domain.tld.cache
    Code:
    "/ Var / cpanel / userdata / domain / domain.tld.cache delete.
    Since the domain reseller which has created only under a different WebUser, and then tried has the same domain with a different user to create, was second cache files there, which have included the same domain. After that delete the .cache files and directories manually overlying the domain will be created again cleanly, and finally enter the email addresses.