Thread: cannot connect to facebook.com and m.facebook.com

cannot connect to facebook.com and m.facebook.com

Hi guys ! I am not able to solve this myself and not getting that actually this is occurred from the server or related to the local system. I am unable to connect with my friends sharing site www.facebook.com and m.facebook.com. When I open to login this, it suggest me that the web pages are expired.. I am not getting why it is going on like this ...!!! !

Re: cannot connect to facebook.com and m.facebook.com

This can be occurred through so many reason that can be related to the network connection and firewall settings and all. According to your post, It seems like your security configurations are coming in the front and blocking you from getting this page. You should open up the internet explorer and click on tools placed at the top and then after click on the internet options, choose security check from the dialog and be sure that configurations are at medium level and as well as reconfigure your connection and try to access that ...

As already suggested that you can face this issue because of so many reason. this can be committed because of the wrong configuration of the browser that you are using currently. The IE related issues can be reconfigured from the internet option but in case, if you are using Firefox then you can use another settings for that and you should go for the following steps to access the facebook and you can easily set it up with the following way which is as follows :

You should try to launch the Firefox in Safe mode first. Start >> All Programs >> Mozilla Firefox >> Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode).

The internal executable script restricting could be a some things in this case , low CPU available, graphics drivers, etc. I also figured out that the Firefox is working at an abnormally maximum CPU. And last, If you have recently make some hardware or operating system related changes with your computer system .You may require to go to the official web site, and reinstall the applicable drivers. If you already running with the recovery disks then you should be able to modify them without the website. Just be sure that your graphics card drivers are up to date.

Thanks

I am also having the difficulty and unable to get access on the facebook site . Actually,I am not getting that it is the server representing error or what but specifically I always get the network error or the site doesn't open any more. How would i resolve this ?? is there anybody smart enough here who are really suggest some effective fix for the given issue ? somebody here have much experience to really fix this issue and not by recommending to navigate here and there....

You need not to believe to them, Facebook (and myspace) is very good and especially their latest version and every once in a while it glitches and tells "your profile has been disabled for site maintenance" and entirely, you need to do is just sign in right now after that and commonly performs.

thankx......but no thankx