Thread: MSN Photo Upload Control

MSN Photo Upload Control

I have a problem with my space on msn, I can not create photo albums. When I click on add or edit a picture nothing happens. At the beginning (1 week ago that I started to create) a new photo album from scratch eventually it appeared going well today and finally it all ended up in nothing i cannot add new photos or even i was not allowed to delete the older photos. Has anyone ever heard or faced this problem please help me to solve this MSN Photo Upload Control. Suggestions are welcome.

Re: MSN Photo Upload Control

Now it is possible that you can no longer add photos and images the way into the body of a Windows Live Hotmail message the way which you used to do it formerly. This is because of Windows Live team is constant updation to Hotmail for ensuring the quality service to the users. During a recent review, they found certain incompatibility with Internet Explorer which was resulting in to a security flaw with photo uploads, hence they took decision to temporarily remove this feature. for the timebeing, you can still add pictures as attachments to your Hotmail messages, by clicking Attach, and then File, and then selecting the picture you want to include.

Sounds like you are not very much familiar with this new email i meant to say with the hotmail account. Because first of all i would like to tell you that you need to create an album first before adding the photo. You directly cannot add a photo because first of all you will have to create a new album and then you can add photos in your newly or freshly created album. Hope that this will help you to get this problem solved.

1. Log in to your space and click the Photos tab.
    2. Click to add an album.

Note: The first time there will be a window that will appear below, install the MSN Photo Upload Control.

If the Windows Installer Control download photos MSN does not appear, enable pop-ups (the ad blocker may prevent this window open). That still does not work.

Check if a software firewall is not enabled, if so, try adding msn to the list of trusted sites. If you receive a security warning, click Yes.
    if you run Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2, there may be a yellow bar appears at the top of the window. Click on this bar, select Install ActiveX control, then click Install.

3. Creating a photo album is very simple. First, you must create and assign a name to the album.

Then upload photos from your computer to the album.
    You can open it anytime to add or delete pictures, add descriptions or rearrange the photos.

You can download files, GIF files, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and BMP.