Thread: Window live contact list issue

Window live contact list issue

I am familiar with that a lot were generating on this subject but here to fore I did not have respond. The WLM (windows Live Messenger) does not start. I give explanation I throw submission. I acquired ground in the superintendent of stains, and I observe that procedure “msnmsgr.exe “is energetic. I eliminate procedure; I start again WLM and try. With a diminutive of chance, program it perform at the end of the 10th try (and at the end of 15 min of hang around before abolishing procedure). But regrettably, when I have the opportunity which WLM start. My contact register in addition not work.

Re: Window live contact list issue

For this you have to first Start IE & select Menu - Tools - Internet alternative - Advanced. Under sanctuary segment - Clear the "verify for server documentation revocation (requires restart)” check box. Then you have to go to the Start MSN Messenger beta 7 again & you determine to have to submit your passport account information in sequence again. You determine to receive one additional error. Login again and it determines to work.

I have this difficulty for a small number of weeks. Tried the whole thing recommended by everybody who managed to attach their troubles. None worked. I tried uninstall and reinstall but to no advantage. Somehow if you upgrade it to the most recent version, the difficulty solved. I was anxious so I decided to go with a previous version. Somehow my difficulty was solved. I cannot assurance it would work for you although.

You have to uninstall the whole thing related to WLM from Control Panel. Then you have to Download a previous version from one of these sites (if you are the super-suspicious type and concern virus, try downloading it from Microsoft if it is tranquil obtainable). The MSN Messenger 8.5.1235. Install the previous version, but it would not work as Microsoft would be adamant you upgrade to the most recent version. Go with it. When the installation is completed, WLM is back to normal.

I encompass to been pestilence with this problem for a couple of months, I in conclusion read the replies here and impressive presently triggered when somebody replied to eliminate the submission and reinstall it. I did not go that far. Subsequent to clicking on the email several times and waiting for it "not to load," I opened my "Add or Remove Programs" establish three dissimilar types of Windows Live Messenger programs installed. I detached "Windows Live Installer" and "Windows Live Sign-In Assistant" and my Windows Live Messenger Email loaded instantaneously.

You have to execute the entire "msnmsgr.exe" procedure. Then you have to run regedit (be cautious) and go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger . After that you have to choose the entire the values on the accurate elevation of this window. ie: (defaulting) REG_SZ (value not set) AppCompatCanary REG_SZ 8.5. AppSettings REG_BINARY 6202. Delete merely that selection and close regedit. After that you have to run "Windows Live Messenger" and it determine to work for you extremely well.

I had the similar difficulty on a laptop; even the installation of a preceding version (8.1) would not decipher it. Ultimately found a mention of Adobe flash player causing a problem. Used Zap Messenger to uninstall Messenger the entire in excess of again. Uninstalled Flash (and Adobe Air) - not certain which was causing the difficulty but subsequent to upgrading Flash player to version 10 and reinstalling Messenger 8.1 the whole thing was sweet. Anticipate this determine to help you.