Thread: Postmaster mail coming to my email

Postmaster mail coming to my email

I open my Hotmail inbox, I received an email from "postmaster@hotmail.com. This address is not mine yet again that I've never meet. I had already received a mail from this address, so I've never been on this site (I do not want to see it happening given the name). All information seem so strange is that it is a virus, spam, or simply a warning from hot mail? Any idea.

Re: Postmaster mail coming to my email

It happens because your email address is used as the sender by a spammer. To see if your post is that is infected, it's simple: your computer off for a day. If any spam message was sent during the day is that your PC is infected with some crap. Please try some email scan antivirus.

I came to find a solution to this problem but I think you completely as you plant me so I get every day 20 to 50 messages from postmaster@mail.hotmail.com, I always write to people whose The address is in my contact. and that does not mean that my recipients do not receive my e-mails (the proof I normally respond!). So here I think it's because of msn and all that crap pub found every day on the net. after a certain time without scanning our records they have managed to find your email address for you spa . I will point you to use good antispam.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I understand about the messages you receive (as already said, with a PHP script is easy to send 80x the same thing) but not send it to all your contacts. Then again, with that famous PHP script, they can pose for you: Tell your contacts that the usurpation and you go for nothing. This is year automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Unable to Deliver Message To The following recipients, due to Being Unable to connect to the destination Successfully mail server.

I do not know exactly if the two problems are related. I saw the spam, I asked myself whether I had caught a verse and a guy is using my email address as a sort of trash back, and it could influence the management of my contacts. But frankly, I doubt. I would tend to separate two different issues and who have just been observed at the same time. There was a response to the phishing message that was done automatically, if one believes the message from the Hotmail postmaster. So I would tend to PC infected / hacked inbox.

I'm sorry to inform you that have to your message "could not Be Delivered to one or more recipients. It's Attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster. If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete text from your Own Returned The attached message. The mail system <xxxxx@hotmail.com>: mx4.hotmail.com host [65.55.92.136] said: 550 SC-004. Mail Rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy Reason. A block has been "Placed Against your IP address Because We Have Received Complaints. Regarding mail coming from That IP address. If you are not an email / network admin please contact your Service Provider for help E-mail/Internet.

It is a temporary problem, so I have not done anything special. But these returns continue and it appears that these services no longer accept e-mail from my blog and perhaps others. The e-mails sent to you match your entries to either the Newsletter or to some comments. So thank you kindly update your information by making such an e-mail that works better or deleting your current subscriptions. If you do nothing, I see myself forced to do it manually myself in the middle of this week but that does not amuse me too much because the release not bad.