Thread: How to recover deleted iWeb project?

How to recover deleted iWeb project?

At the time I was publishing the folder iWeb were publish all the site in place of one site, that does not matter me because I have deleted the other two sites manually, but after that when tried to recover them I was unable to that, but previously I have recovered many sited which I have delete by mistake but I do not why I am not able to recover the iWeb project?

Re: How to recover deleted iWeb project?

I am not confident that these steps will help you but the information related to the iWeb sites is saved in the file which is called Domain. It is located at Library then to utility maintenance than iWeb. As per my knowledge there is only one file for the entire iWeb site previous they are launched. But I am not sure how to split these two into separate files.

Press the “alt” key when you start the iWeb it will definitely as which domain file you require to use or require to build a new one. This will definitely help you in keeping the file separate. But you should be conscious if you are launching to Mac, it will erase the before launch and upload what is in iWeb at the time of the publishing.

The method you have given is not working I have closed the program, and now there is only single domain. Can anybody advise me is there any place where the files are stored, because desperately need the solution for this. I have also deleted the website by mistake, and do not want to build the site from scratch.

The thing is that Domain file has to be named as the Domain for the iWeb for utilizing them IIRC hence you require to keep the domain files in the different folders. I hope this will help you. If you can not resolve the problem then the only solution left for you is to use iWeb 08 through this user is allowed to launch more one site.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain