Thread: Saving pictures when browsing in Safari

Saving pictures when browsing in Safari

I am using the Ipad and using safari browser on that, I wonder if I browsing in safari , I want to know that how to save the pictures that I see. I wanted to save an figure while browsing the web with mobile Safari on my iPad Touch? Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

I have also Ipad that I just feel and grab on the photo for about a second and a menu will pop up with the alternative to save or copy the picture. The saved images are routinely placed in the default Photos app beneath an album called "Saved Photos." As of the Photos app you can email a saved picture, give it to a contact, or utilize it as your iPod's wallpaper.

When browsing a website in Safari and you approach crossways an image you desire to save, simply tap and restrict on the image awaiting the option of “Save Image” appear. Click on the Save Image switch and you will see. Nothing happens! Well it seem that way at any rate but the image has in fact automatically been saved to my “Camera Roll” in the “Photos” App. To do the equal from Mail, just open the email the image you portrait is in and do again the same steps as before.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can save your picture from a web page on your computer. To save an image:
    1. First hold down the CONTROL button and tick on the image.
    2. Select Download Image to Disk , The picture will save to your desktop
    3. You can also click on the picture and pull it to your desktop. The picture will be saved onto your desktop.

You can also save a web page onto your hard drive for save a image, You need to go to the web page you wish for to save. From the File menu, select Save As and select the position you want to save the file to. And after that click on Save. Check the steps and reply, if you found any issue.

While browsing any web page by images on Safari on your iPhone, if you’ve install 2.0 firmware you at the present have the aptitude to keep any picture you observe to your iPhone’s memory. To save an image, just tap and clutch on the image to save it to your iPhone. Try beating up your peep’s MySpace or Facebook pages and allocate their pictures to your contact information in your phone book. Plus this method they can’t gripe they don’t like the image you’ve got of them when they call, after all they chose it. Like a picture you’re considering? Save it and use it afterward as a background. Save image of all the things you are bearing in mind buying so you won’t forget them later.

You need to place in the microSD card into the phone. Start up JoikuSpot and place the phone down. On the iPhone or iPod touch, confirm the device is linked to the JoikuSpot WiFi signal. This is critical even if you have an iPhone with a 3G signal of its possess, as it will only work using the JoikuSpot WiFi or alternately any WiFi signal where the phone and the iPhone/touch are on the same network.