Thread: Stream audio and video to an iPad

Stream audio and video to an iPad

I have updated the configuration case in the open source segmental plan to imitate Apple's recommended stream bitrates for iPad video streaming, added a little fixes and a not many new feature. Can anybody suggest me how to stream audio and video on iPad. Please reply. Thanks in advance.

I have to stream your music from my iPad to my iPod dock. iSkin has you covered. My bluetooth product line provide you the facility to plug a connector straight into your iPod system with a 30pin dock connector, or RCA cable interface, and stream audio crossways Bluetooth. At present, the Cerulean TX is the just Apple certified device on the market to stream over bluetooth.

Streaming together music and video is obviously something that wellbeing developers. Two $3 iPad apps supply this functionality, in similar mode, by creating a local server on a computer (Mac or Windows) and an app on the iPad to play the music or video: In Method’s Air Video (there’s also an Air Video Free version that limits the amount of display items in each folder). Both originate on the iPhone and iPod handle and have been efficient as universal iPhone OS apps.

StreamToMe is high-quality for video—though it can’t brook secluded video files from the iTunes Store—excluding not so much for music. You can’t prefer playlists, and you can’t even play the inside of a folder. If you play one song, the list stops afterwards and awaits your next collection. However, as far as video are disturbed, it plays all the core video formats (together with some that iTunes can’t): MP4, AVI, MOV, FLV, MPG, MKV, and WMV. For music, it plays MP3s, insecure AACs, and FLAC files.

You can also use new Netflix app for Apple’s iPad that will permit you to stream movies straight to the Wonder Tablet. The request first showed up on a pair of iPhone app listing sites, but the real screenshots seen at this time were grab directly from Apple’s own servers. The app is for public with a limitless.
    Last edited by Paxton; 18-05-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Hello,
    I have a Ipad with me, I try to stream videos on youtube but they are unable to play. Does Ipad need some plug-in or something like that for audio and video streaming. Also, if you know any good software or application for ipad that can be helpful for the streaming for video and audio then please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Re: Stream audio and video to an iPad

For the video if you include in your publications videos from YouTube, Blip.tv, Vimeo, they appear correctly when your blog is visited by visitors who use an iPad. However, if you want to host your own videos, there is an excellent plugin for Wordpress which is called Stream Video Player. This plugin allows you to broadcast your videos on a iPad or iPhone without worries. Stream Video Player also offers features that allow you to share your videos. So you can offer your readers a code that lets you export videos or send them by mail.

Hi,
    The iPad has a resolution of 1024 X 768, so that normally, the majority of pixels should display properly without any modification. Regarding the iPhone is obviously different because of the size of the screen. However, you can easily customize the display for the iPod or Android installing WP-Touch. I guess I am correct here. If you need any more information on the same then do post back.

Do you know Air Video? This application allows you to broadcast (stream) on your iPhone, iPad , iPod Touch, any video that is on your computer. The storage capacity of iPhone and iPad is much more limited than that of a desktop computer. If you have a personal collection of video files and you do not necessarily want to embark on any mobile device, I strongly suggest you try Air Video.

Hi,
    I agree with the above post, but I would like to say that, this application requires two facilities. The one on your Mac or Windows PC and the other on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. The installation and configuration are mostly amazingly simple, even if you have a router. The portion of Air Video that resides on your computer is actually a video server. You select the video directory to be shared, choose a password and once you're ready to distribute your videos. On your mobile device, you must select your server and enter an access code.

Replywww Guest

Stream video on mobile (nokia and other mo.). Youtube is not working in my nokia 6300 so i find new site to streaming video with new option like download or only audib download of video. This site name is and is free for indian. Quick reply me.as friend.
    Last edited by Abhay-K; 19-05-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: External link not allowed

I am also using Netflix that can i stream to the iPad, I can surprise from where I left off if i start watching on a regular computer (or TV set-top-box). The app will too let you direct your Netflix queue from the iPad. What we don’t yet be acquainted with is whether this will be WiFi-only or resolve also work over 3G. The iPad isn’t protected to AT&T like the iPhone, and resolve work with any GSM-based provider, so it seems more likely that the simply thing likely movie-watchers need to be anxious about is running up against monthly bandwidth limits.

In iPhone, the procedure is even simpler: now touch and hold down the image (approximately 3 seconds). A set of choices will pop up to give you option to save the image, open the link, or just cancel the process. Choose ‘Save Image’ to put away it to your iPhone. That’s all, no extra actions needed. The image will be routinely stored in your default Photo application.

Air Video can stream video using 3G or WiFi. The broadcast quality is excellent, even in 3G. Obviously, you can use Air Video with you, but it is also possible to connect anywhere. The only requirement for this system works is that your home computer must be turned on. Until now, it's probably the best application of this type that I tried.

Not only Air Video broadcasts of the video, but it broadens the type formats that you can display on your device. Almost all video formats are compatible. So if you have videos in divx, flv, mpg, asf, m4v or avi, no problem, the Air Video convert automatically and simultaneously during the broadcast. And believe me, this conversion is smooth and extremely fast. You do not perceive any delay in the release.