Thread: Limited Connectivity Issue. Please help!!!

Limited Connectivity Issue. Please help!!!

Hello Guys,

I recently took new computer system and also took internet connection. I am having windows XP over it. I am been getting some problem with this internet. Some times when I access the internet it suddenly get disconnected with message saying that 'Limited Connectivity'. But after I am again able to access the internet. I have tried many solution to avoid this internet problem, but nothing was helpful. I wonder if you are able to help me over this internet problem.

Re: Limited Connectivity Issue. Please help!!!

According to me there might be some problem from the internet service provider. And because of that you re getting 'Limited Connectivity' issue while accessing the internet. I suggest you to contact the your internet service provider and inform about this internet issue. I think this is the ultimate solution over this issue.

I think your internet browser may comprise some serious issue that cause problem to you. I suggest you to reinstall your internet browser in the way to resolve this limited connectivity problem. You also need to configure the internet setting of your computer system. Please try this solution and let me know if you are getting same problem.

It seems that the modem of your computer system might faulty. I was also getting same problem with my internet connection. And at that time when I took help from hardware engineer, he hold that the modem of my system is faulty. So I had to replace this faulty modem. I think same thing might happened with you also.

Please review following solutions:
    • First check the internet connection from your internet provider.
    • Configure the internet setting from the control panel.
    • Configure the your browser setting.

It sounds that you are trying to access the websites which are restricted from your internet service provider. So whenever you try to access this website, you get message 'Limited Connectivity'. I think you should contact to your internet service provider. It also happened that your internet connection may have some fluctuations.

As per my experience it's very complicated to find out the cause behind this internet issue. Because there are many factors that can cause this type of internet problem. One of them is that you internet connection might has problem from your service provider side. It also possible that your computer system have some hardware problem.