Thread: Visual Communication VS Computer Graphics Technology

Visual Communication VS Computer Graphics Technology

Hello everyone.....

I need someone to help me with the difference between 2 great technologies in today's market, that is Visual Communication VS Computer Graphics Technology. I am not able to find any correct information about the same on the internet because of which I am seeking help here.

It will be a great help if anyone having some information about these technologies can provide the differences about them. Well, thanks for all the help in advance.....

Re: Visual Communication VS Computer Graphics Technology

I am not aware about Visual Communication, but I am having some idea about the Computer Graphics Technology. This is actually a technology that makes use of the applications like Photoshop, 3DS Max and so on for creating high graphical movies. This technology is used by on a great scale in the market. There is a need for professional experience for going about using this technology.

Visual Communication is actually a division under the stream of ARTS. The ones who are interested to become an artist in digital arts can go about with this technology. Computer Graphics Technology comes completely under technology and the people who are interested to pursue a career under graphical designer can go with this technology. So, in short Visual Communication and Computer Graphics Technology are very much different concepts.

In Computer Graphics Technology, one can develop the following qualities:
    • Basic skills, that is Communication and Quantitative
    • Deep thinking
    • Merging and knowing how to apply knowledge
    • Broad intellect as well as adapting to the ever-changing technology
    • Ability to understand the social and cultural values
    • Will be able to posses all sorts of values as well as ethics

Hello there, Visual Communication is a technology that is being used by today's business to develop project, that require graphical production, layout, illustration as well as multimedia. There are great universities all over the world that are providing this career. So, check out the same if you are willing to go into it. I can assure you that it has a bright future.
    I wish you good luck!!!!

Hello again........

Thanks for sharing the information on the difference between Visual Communication and Computer Graphics Technology. I actually wanted to chose my stream in the topics that are mentioned in the Computer Graphics Technology. Now, I am cleared out that Visual Communication is a totally different concept.

It was very helpful of your people to provide me the required information.....