Thread: Strategies to increase upload speed

Strategies to increase upload speed

Hello everyone, I want someone to help me with the strategies to increase upload speed. I am using Windows XP operating system with 4 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. When I try to upload any data onto the internet, I get a very low speed. I need to know why this is happening, since it is very much irritating. Please help me with suitable replies and suggestions on this topic immediately.

Re: Strategies to increase upload speed

It seems that your internet speed is very slow because of which you are getting a very slow upload rate. So, first of all there is a need to increase the speed of the internet, that is by changing the plan. Talk to your ISP regarding the same. It can also be considered as one of the strategies to increase upload speed. Just let me know if there are such issues even after the internet speed is increased.

Hello there......

There are some applications and programs available in the market that allow to increase upload speed. You will have to search for the same on the web. Get the one that is compatible and suited for your system. Many things has to be noted in this case and this also includes the speed of your internet as well as the computer configuration.

I hope that this solves all the problems.....

One important strategy that can be used to increase upload speed is to stop all the work that you are doing in your system, while the upload is going on. This mainly refers to the work that is done on the internet, that is surfing and all. If you continue the work with your system and internet, then it will greatly affect the speed of the system. I suppose that you have understood what I am trying to explain.

Some of the strategies to increase upload speed have been already provided on our forums. Here, have a glance on the following thread to get the required suggestions:
    How to increase the internet speed
    Try out the comments that are given there. I am sure that they will help a lot.

If the situation still persists, then reply again.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain