Thread: 24Online Automatic Login

24Online Automatic Login

My computer is running the Windows Vista operating system along with the 24Online Automatic Login client. The Internet Service Provider that has given a new advantage that I will be able to download for free at night between 1 to 5 in the morning. So, this is basically the free hours that I want to put to use. Well, I log into the above mentioned client at around 12 and set the system to Hibernate. I have also enabled the WakeUpOnStandby option at 1. The situation is that when I wake in the morning and check out, I find that the session has simply timed out after half an hour. I want some help on this problem.

Re: 24Online Automatic Login

There is some sort of conflict between the operating system and the 24Online Automatic Login client because of which the session is being timed out. Also make sure that you have done the proper settings. I suggest you to ask your computer engineer to come at your place and do the required settings. He will also provide you with the correct applications and programs for this purpose.

I have found 2 programs that are required for setting up the required configuration for doing this automatic download. They are:
    1. WakeUpOnStandby
    2. Roboform

It will also shut down the system as you require, that is at the particular time. Infact, you will be guided by these programs on how to go about with the setting. So, read the instructions first before setup.

Hello there, I got the following thread from our forums and I think that it may prove to be of some help to you, for the issue that you are facing with the 24Online Automatic Login client. Just have a glance at it:
    Windows XP- 24online client: Networking blues
    No worries if it does not prove to be of any help. Just reply if the issue is not solved, so that I can get back to you with more solutions.

The 24Online Automatic Login client seems to be incompatible to provide the Windows Vista operating system with this feature of automatic download. I am just assuming it. Just have a check if setting the client in the compatibility mode solved the issue or not. You will get the option of getting into this mode by right-clicking on the icon of the client and then, going to properties.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

chrish4161 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylynn View Post
    My computer is running the Windows Vista operating system along with the 24Online Automatic Login client. The Internet Service Provider that has given a new advantage that I will be able to download for free at night between 1 to 5 in the morning. So, this is basically the free hours that I want to put to use. Well, I log into the above mentioned client at around 12 and set the system to Hibernate. I have also enabled the WakeUpOnStandby option at 1. The situation is that when I wake in the morning and check out, I find that the session has simply timed out after half an hour. I want some help on this problem.
    Well your problem can have two possibilities. Like your OS can't support the auto-login any-more. Or the Hibernate state can make the program idle and it can't work because OS can't order it to do work so try it on another OS to check what is the problem.

Hello again,
    Thank you for providing all your valuable replies on this problem of 24Online Automatic Login. Well, I will check out if the problem is with the operating system or not. I think that I will have to install a new copy of operating system to get the cause of the issue. Well, I will ask for your suggestions if I face any more issues even after installing a new operating system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylynn View Post
    Hello again,
    Thank you for providing all your valuable replies on this problem of 24Online Automatic Login. Well, I will check out if the problem is with the operating system or not. I think that I will have to install a new copy of operating system to get the cause of the issue. Well, I will ask for your suggestions if I face any more issues even after installing a new operating system.
    Well, your queries and suggestions are always welcome here. If your problem does not get solved feel free to ask. But, there will be no need. Your issues will be solved after installing a fresh operating system.