Thread: USB disconnects in middle of video

USB disconnects in middle of video

I have a Samsung ln32c550 HDTV. The problem is that when I plug the USB device to the television the video gets freeze after a certain period of time. I do not know why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted well. I have no idea what has to be done or the problem. Please help. Thank you.

Re: USB disconnects in middle of video

I would suggest that you need might suggest copying the file to a MSC class drive. This will then help you out to get the same thing to work out well for the same. It would be better that you check out for it. I hope this may then help you out. Do look out as it may then make the things to process. It should and make you work well.

There may be a issue with the Usb device that you have plugged. It would be that the device may have some bad problems that is affecting the thing. I hope this is what essential and necessary that you need to check out for it. You may then be able to process or work out for the same. Try to plug another device.

You need to check out for the power management settings on the external hard disk. This may then let you to work out for the issue to do well for you. So in order to get the things to be worked well it is necessary and essential. I guess it may be that the power you are getting is not proper or is tool low. This is the reason that it is working out.

Update the firmware of the television and then check out for the device that you have plugged to the same. It could be that you are not able to work out for the thing as it would be that the file may have been corrupt that is been in the device. So this will then help you out for getting the issue to be sorted. So check out.