Thread: Need RSS Search Engine Script Recommendation

Need RSS Search Engine Script Recommendation

Hi,
    I have a web page where I want to create a RSS search engine. It is like a feeds search box where you can pull out various feeds related to topics. For which what do you recommend me. The other think I need help in is converting RSS to HTML. What are the other various tools which offers me to generate and work with RSS feeds and thus making the same more flexible.

Re: Need RSS Search Engine Script Recommendation

I am not sure about such scripts right now. There is be available some online but I don't think that would be so effective. There are some possible advantages and disadvantages of such scripts. For the much better solution for you is to look for such solution where you web page gets updated automatically by various feeds which are out now. You will need a developer for the same.

There are various tools available online for RSS work. You can get any of it and use it for your self. The one which I right now using is RSS to HTML PHP script. This scripts lets you to create web pages and it always shows out the relevant information from the current feed. This is due to the HTML based web page. It is a very search engine friendly tool.

Have you tried RSS2HTML Pro too. For the script which you are asking right now is type of customized thing and you will need a developers help for that. The RSS2HTML tools allows the webmasters to create index of feed items dynamically. It generates a different web page for each specific RSS Feed item and lest you to create index of those feed items on a separate web page.

I am using FeedForAll tool which is quiet a easier tool to generate and publish RSS feeds. It offers some very basic features of creating and editing the feeds. The feeds played a nice roll in keeping the users informed about our current news and updates. FeedForAll quickly generates RSS feeds with some simple steps an help out to create a nice professional looking feeds.

There are tons of script and tools available on line. The future-rss.php script is a tool which help you to play with feeds. It allows you to create future feeds and thus those gets live after the time set for them. The PubDate fiedl here allows you to get a customized time option which offers you a future date and time service. It is a very helpful utility for RSS.