Thread: Google Keyword Tracker Not Updating

Google Keyword Tracker Not Updating

I am going through some issue which is with the Google Keyword tracker. Actually Google Keyword Tracker Not Updating . As per my host they are using the PHP 5.2+ so i have updated the .php file on my site but the keyword result are still same and not updating. So help me to fond the solution for this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Google Keyword Tracker Not Updating

How you are so sure that the Google keyword tracker is not updating? Which keyword of yours site is not reporting to the update or wrongly placed. Also which position is it when you are checking the Google manually. So provide me all this detail so that we can get you the best solution for the same. Hope this will help you.

I am sure because the update is not showing. When i run the report for the same it showed me the post date for the report not the current one and report shows the '0' links for the same. Also when i used the tracker to display the complete list by check all. It only shows the 25 backlinks and 700 keyword. When i refresh the page it goes back to Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Corwinn View Post
    I am sure because the update is not showing. When i run the report for the same it showed me the post date for the report not the current one and report shows the '0' links for the same. Also when i used the tracker to display the complete list by check all. It only shows the 25 backlinks and 700 keyword. When i refresh the page it goes back to Zero.
    When you are running the same does it gives any kind of error with the same. Also let me know that whether you are going through the Advance Usage Script or not.

Yes i am using the Advance Script for the same. I have also tried to remove the same and run the Google keyword tracker but after that also i am having no solution for the same. I have also tested all this manually one but no error with the same. But the update of the single keyword is updated with the same. So help me with the same.

I think in that case there might be something wring with the upgradation which is causing this kind of issue so it is better to upgrade it once again and check whether the same problem is still persist or not. Also discuss the same with the Google Support might be they are having the solution for the same. Thats all i can help you.