Thread: Updating Facebook Account Error On Motorola Devour

Updating Facebook Account Error On Motorola Devour

Hello, whenever I go to the Facebook account from my Motorola Devour, it shows me the message as the updating. But, after some time, it shows me error message that the Password is incorrect. I know that the password and username is correct. So, if you are having any solution for this, then please provide that to me. How can I solve my this problem.

Re: Updating Facebook Account Error On Motorola Devour

Hello, I think you are getting the problem due to the problem in your account due to the Wrong username or password. As it is giving you the message regarding that then you must need to make use of the new username and password by creating the new account. It will simply solve your problem. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, I am not getting the exact problem. Are you trying to update your password and then you are getting the error message. Or you are getting the problem after making login in that. If you are getting the error message after making login while updating your Facebook login then you can't do anything as the problem in occurring due to the network server problem and you will get solved when the server get solved its problem.

Hello, it is necessary to remove the Facebook account from your Phone. Then simply power cycle phone. Then you need to again add the facebook account. After that you need to wait for the 2-3 hours. After that try to login to the Facebook account. You will able to get the solution for your problem. So, simply do that and get solved for your problem.

Follow the steps below:
    • Simply delete the account from the Facebook.
    • Then perform the factory data reset for your phone.
    • then you need to login to any other account whether they are working or not? such as the yahoo, gmail and other.
    • Then again create the new Facebook account.
    • Done.

Hello, if you are having still issue with the Facebook Account Error On Motorola Devour then you must need to make use of the checking for the problem in your Motorola Devour. You can simply contact to the Motorola support center and then you can solve any technical problem if you are having any. So, just make use of the help from them and get solved for your problem.

I am having error problems with just the check in feature of Facebook....it was working before I did an update just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyFe View Post
    I am having error problems with just the check in feature of Facebook....it was working before I did an update just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Just reboot the phone once and than try to login again and see if it works fine. Make sure that you are using correct Username and password. If still getting the problem than better take it customer care and get it done.