Thread: Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile Premium Link Generator Script

Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile Premium Link Generator Script

Hi there, i am having an query about which i need to know with your help. As i am the frequent user of the internet and downloading movies and files from the some well known site i.e. Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile. I want Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile Premium Link Generator Script so that i can download the file without any time limitation in full speed. Thanks in advance.

Re: Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile Premium Link Generator Script

As per your query it seems that you are not interested in buying premium account and want to download file with premium member rights. So let me tell you lots of the tools available for the same. But you can try out a direct download on the leechdl which is having a tool for the same. So go through the same and work with it.

As per your query i have searched about the same and got some important file which are having the exe file that download the tools to perform the download of the file so go through the Attachment that i have given and run the script and let know whether it is working for your or not. I hope you like this.

If you really wanted to get rid of the issue then let me tell you that it is better that you should take the help of the Google which is having the several link for the download of this kind of the utility tool. So search on the Google for this keyword and download the same. And let me know if you got any nice tools for the same. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by technika View Post
    As per your query it seems that you are not interested in buying premium account and want to download file with premium member rights. So let me tell you lots of the tools available for the same. But you can try out a direct download on the leechdl which is having a tool for the same. So go through the same and work with it.
    First of all thanks for helping me out the issue that i have asked about and after going through all the solution i have come to enough about the download of the file from the different site and will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson2 View Post
    As per your query i have searched about the same and got some important file which are having the exe file that download the tools to perform the download of the file so go through the Attachment that i have given and run the script and let know whether it is working for your or not. I hope you like this.
    Thank you, but what is the password for hotfile script?

Quote Originally Posted by mohammadmdp View Post
    Thank you, but what is the password for hotfile script?
    What password ? I guess you are getting some password prompt while opening the above rar file ? If yes, than try to download wit with some another browser. Because i just tried the same and and it opened without any password prompt.

Quote Originally Posted by orlando View Post
    What password ? I guess you are getting some password prompt while opening the above rar file ? If yes, than try to download wit with some another browser. Because i just tried the same and and it opened without any password prompt.
    there is a file in that archive named "Hotfile Premium Link Generator Setup.rar"
    inside it there is an exe file that is password protected.

thank you nnn

unsure Re: Rapidshare, Megaupload, Hotfile Premium Link Generator Script

plz what is the password for the executable file

Quote Originally Posted by ةMoody111 View Post
    plz what is the password for the executable file
    What type of executable file are you talking about? If you really need some help then please specify what kind of problem you are facing in details? You can also download a software called Super ExeLock which is an innovative software, which allows you to password protect Windows executable programs. It works on the program files that are 32-bit Windows-9X/NT/2000/XP/ME executables. Usually those files are stored on your system with default .EXE file type.