Thread: keyword Tracker for ASP?

keyword Tracker for ASP?

Hi,
    I have some sites in which I want to implement keyword tracking for better site optimization. Here I am confused a bit. I had one site built in asp. Which keyword tracker tool with work for this. For others which is the best keyword tracker tool you suggest normally. I need some help in using the most widely targeted keywords on my website for better highlighting.

Re: keyword Tracker for ASP?

By the way there is no need of running a script for keyword tracking. So here the situation is totally different. You can use various online tools for keyword tracking from different website. For the most basic tool I will suggest you is Alexa. It is a online site which allows you to figure the traffic on website on the basis of current search analysis. A very helpful tool.

Why don't you try WordTracker. It is a set of advanced tools for tracking the search terms used by visitors and evaluate the effectiveness of words used in a Web page. WordTracker collects the search results in search engines. It compiles millions of searches from multiple search engines and makes them available to you. The database is at your fingertips WordTacker the exact words and expressions relied on by the Internet in their research. The tools that are associated with the database to help verify and evaluate the popularity of words and competition.

You can use multiple keyword tracker for better search marketing. For this you will need to conduct appropriate research can help you appear in search results. Your site is already present and is relevant in its field in this case, the marketing of search terms can help you get a better position. It is not exactly Rank award from a search engine. This is to improve your position in search results.

The reason behind using a keyword tracker is that the result which you get is based on the local search. You need to research the popularity of words and, if possible, the difficulty of these words. Plus there will be competing pages on a word and it will be difficult to place you. Wordtracker provides the tools you need to accelerate and manage your research on the popularity of words and to check their difficulty.

WordTracker is really a nice tool which helps you to generate much highlighted content. Most of the time, the words we use to explain our products, services or ideas are not the words that a user would use to search. Most Internet users use basic research techniques. Some of them are typos such as keyword analysis. Wordtracker is a way to keep abreast of Internet searches in its field.