Thread: Wap upload sites and applications

Wap upload sites and applications

Hello,
    I try to send jar files (as is) by uploading on war upload. The problem here is that I have too little knowledge about this. So, if you can explain me about the wap application or softwares and sites which are used to perform the same then it would be great for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Wap upload sites and applications

Hello,
    I think Wap Upload is the application you are looking for, you can send "any file (Picture, Video, game) to your Friends Mobile Phones. You well upload "any file you want with (WAP Uploader) And Then send a generated code of a file in service to that person and o (-through SMS or e-mail) with Which you want to please. Your friend Addressee in its phones WAP site, enter a code and receiver your file or gift. This method well Overcome Multimedia messages (MMS) limitation (Size, File Type).

Hello,
    I am not sure but there is a application named Wap Up. This tool follows a clever idea for you to any files such as ringtones, wallpapers, etc., can be transferred to your mobile phone. You need a WAP browser on your phone and this tool. Data you want to send to a mobile phone will be saved with the help of this tool on a server and your phone's browser can be accessed by WAP.

Hello,
    The upload need not necessarily be sent by WAP. That has indeed established FTP, so you would need only one phone that an FTP client (use with FTP at all actually a client / server architecture?) Is equipped. However, I am aware of no mobile, FTP supports this. Possibly. can be with the one or the other Smartphone realize something. Even more interesting is the case with phones that support Java, as it were, of course, quite conceivable that this time also an FTP client writes a, E-mail clients, there's already a few. And so we are also equal to a further alternative.

Hello,
    The approach above is to set conditions to the client, the little one, Phone meets, it's should virtually any better WAP / Web space to go with, the FTP is standard. On the other hand there's already mobile phones with built-in e-mail client that also allows to send mails with attachment-E. What then, only missing is an algorithm on the server, the attachment from the e-mail in the correct directory (in the mail to communicate) is E of the bears.

Hello,
    Today is the design of WAP pages conceivable that allow upload your own content (via the detour of the e-mail). So if you web space on which he has programmed server scripts (with the necessary write permissions) can implement freely and / may, for that should already be feasible. Specifically, I am familiar with scripting languages but still with web-space, either.