Thread: Yahoo (Overture) Keyword Inventory Tool

Yahoo (Overture) Keyword Inventory Tool

Hello,
    I think I have a problem with the Yahoo (Overture) keyword inventory tool. I have several time tried to start it but I do not know why I get an error in that. I do not know what is the bug, but it shows that the site is deleted or something like that. So, if any one know about it then please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Re: Yahoo (Overture) Keyword Inventory Tool

Hello,
    I think I have a problem with the Yahoo (Overture) keyword inventory tool. I have several time tried to start it but I do not know why I get an error in that. I do not know what is the bug, but it shows that the site is deleted or something like that. So, if any one know about it then please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    I think this time it's final. See the new interface tool proposed in Yahoo Search and it seems according to some sources that the tool is no longer available. I think you have not upgraded the tool therefore you are getting this problem, though I am not sure because I have not tested. If you have more queries regarding this topic then please post.

Hello,
    A Small question, is there as you have common business strategy between Yahoo (advertising portal) and Overture (LS) or worked there independently. In other words, in the budget advertisers have tended to merge? I think the future of this software may change in time, though no one is sure because Yahoo has still not announced the further release of the product yet.

Hello,
    I do not think so. There was already a disturbing sign before the crash, the lists of keywords that came out in future. So there was more updates to the database. Have you updated your database, if not then I think you should do it. First update your database then see if it works, if not then please let me know. If you need more help regarding this then you may post back.