Thread: Problem of video streaming in C905A

Problem of video streaming in C905A

Hello,

I am on Att here in the states with the complete support of 3G technology .(have the "H" icon in the upper left by signal). I am unable to stream video however Youtube or you can say the whole internet connection is based on WiFi connection (not always but, it does) but would not through Network connection. Says it's playing but sound or video is not displaying.

Thanks

Streaming video or streaming media provides the Web user to ignore waiting to download a heavy file before watching the video or listening the sound. Instead, the media is sent in a continuous stream and is played as it arrives. The compression of the video provides it to be played simultaneously. Depending on your selection of media player and the file's compression rate, the time it consume for the video to stream may vary.

The file is hosted on a server that can "multi-cast" the exact file to more than one users at the same time. When you click on the on the video it is specifically loaded before you can retrieve it. This is called as “buffering”. Now lets take a look on how to cut down on buffering time, stop slow streaming video and eliminate choppy PC video playback .

Hello ,

You specified that you are not able to hear the sound and watch video where as your connection is being used by web access as the moral of story,It may be the issue of your browser.

You tried to play the video in different browser means just skip from the default browser and play the same video in different browser and no need to play where you are using to play before.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There are two different alternatives that are responsible for the slow streaming of video or unavailability of video and sound associated with video. It is ability of PC to "play" the file and your computer's ability to "receive" the file.

Then, you will have understand what I want to say, dude!! Just Create More Resources to Receive the file. Receiving the video needs that you have the appropriate amount of space required to load the video temporarily. The video will be captured in to your Web Cache. If this section has been full then the video will be slow streaming.

In this situation, you need have a clear section of the cache. And To clear the web cache, you have to do the following -

1. Close the applications if you opened it Internet Explorer, Firefox, or any other web browser
    2. Click on Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options.
    3. From the General tab, click Delete Files inside Temporary Internet Files.
    4. From the Delete Files dialog box, click to select the Delete all offline content check box , and then after click on OK to save the changes.
    5. Click OK.