Thread: Facebook problem in Opera mini

Facebook problem in Opera mini

I am having a weird issue with my C901 phone. Actually, there is a Facebook problem in Opera mini. When I open the site and try to log into it, I get a message saying that I need to confirm my birthday with the site. After that, I get redirected to the main log on page. So, basically, I am not able to log into my account, via my phone. Kindly provide some help to get rid of this problem.

Re: Facebook problem in Opera mini

I am using the same phone as yours and I am not facing any Facebook problem in Opera mini. Just make sure that the settings in your phone with respect to your phone is proper or not because it is possible that it may be causing the particular issues. There is also an option to get into the view of the mobile for the site. Also try using the same and let me know if the issue is solved or not.

I suggest you to try to log into Facebook from the computer. You have to check if you are getting the same problems there or not. If the same Facebook problem in Opera mini is not encountered in the computer, then I can assure you that the particular issue that you are facing is because of the browser, that is Opera mini. Try reinstalling the browser and the issue will be hopefully solved.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The version of Opera mini

I guess that the version of Opera mini is causing the Facebook problem in the browser. Infact, there are three versions of this browser. I have tried using the same and found that 2 of the versions are having such types of issues. There is a version, that provides multiple certificates for the user. You will have to download the same because it will help you to solve the problem.

Re: Facebook problem in Opera mini

I had also faced a similar issue, that is the Facebook problem in Opera mini. But, I had a different phone at that time. After a long stress, I found out that this issue was actually being caused by the browser. Since, you cannot change the browser, simply uninstall the currently installed browser. After that, do the re-installation of the browser. This will probably get rid of the issue.