Thread: MP4,3GP to Jar file

MP4,3GP to Jar file

Hello friends, I have a C905, that is a very old phone. I want to know that can I convert MP4,3GP to Jar file. This is because I have a recently released game video, that is of a very high definition. If I can convert it to Jar, I could have put it in the folder of the games. With this technique, I will be able to show and trick many of friends that I have that particular game in my phone. I just need to play it in my games folder. Please help me if any solution is available.

These files operating in a totally different manner

I so not think that you can convert MP4,3GP to Jar file. This is because both these files operating in a totally different manner. Actually, I am not aware of any technique that will help you with the same, which means that you cannot play it in the games folder. Just let me know if any such method is available. Anyone who has any information on this topic is expected to reply.

Re: MP4,3GP to Jar file

Hello there, I suppose that there must be some software, that is available inorder to convert MP4,3GP to Jar file. I am also not acquainted with this particular information. I suggest you to search the internet for such a software and there is one, then you may find it. Only a software can help you with the technique that you want to try out. Let me also know if you get the software.

No converter available

I have searched the web and have found that there is no converter available, that will help you to change MP4,3GP to Jar file. The main issue is that the way they function is very different. As online solutions are not available to solve your query, I am not quite sure that you will be ever able to do what you are trying. I wish you all the best and hope that such a software is released as soon as possible.

Consult any JAVA programmer

According to me, there is a need to consult any JAVA programmer to solve the issue of converting MP4,3GP to Jar file. This is because there is no such software available and the programmer will help you to develop such a program or software for you, that will help you for the required conversion. This is the only way that your trick can work out.